Roger Cador to interview for JSU job........

Robber said:
I ain't finna lie. I'll take Cador in a heartbeat. Dude is an excellent coach. I love excellent coaches.

His health tends to deteriorate when losing. :lol:

Robber said:
I ain't finna lie. I'll take Cador in a heartbeat. Dude is an excellent coach. I love excellent coaches.

What's so good about his coaching? I heard a few people say SU would be better off without him

newboy said:
What's so good about his coaching? I heard a few people say SU would be better off without him

Well you need to stop hanging around stupid people and while you're at it get out from under that rock.

Damn, some of you guys are sensitive! I guess SU baseball is a soft stop for certain people. I'm just going off what people have said to me who is close to the program. No one on this message board has told me about his coaching. I know he's a great recruiter...I think the SWAC would improve tremendously if we got some better and younger coaching.

Jag-BR said:
:smh: :smh: 7 posts and you are SMACKING. Get in DOUBLE DIGITS! :sleeping:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:...I'm not talking smack, it was just a question...JAG BR- your post was funny...LOL

newboy said:
Damn, some of you guys are sensitive! I guess SU baseball is a soft stop for certain people. I'm just going off what people have said to me who is close to the program. No one on this message board has told me about his coaching. I know he's a great recruiter...I think the SWAC would improve tremendously if we got some better and younger coaching.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:...I'm not talking smack, it was just a question...JAG BR- your post was funny...LOL
2 more post! :nod:

newboy said:
I know who your talking about! I played with him on the 2004 baseball swac championship team.
BTW how many of those swac championship do you have in baseball ?? When tsu gets 2,lets talk :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao:

Look at the situations:
Someone said earlier, he can retire from SU and receive money since he is considered a state employee. Didn't Valley's basketball coach do that recently. 2.7 scholly's means much when you're trying recruit out of state-cali, arizona, florida, etc. Also, even though SU has added on to the stadium, is it comparable to what j-state is promising. Plus, SU has been known for taking a long time to complete projects. Look at the scenerio with the lights and the upgrades to the football stadium. Those things can be reasons for a coach to leave.

OnlySU said:
BTW how many of those swac championship do you have in baseball ?? When tsu gets 2,lets talk :lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao:

I'm not trying to attack you or anything but how many swac championships have YOU been apart of as a player? I'm not looking towards the past with TSU baseball, the future is looking bright with some new recruits and a dedicated attitude from the players.

I'm interested to see how this controversy will affect Cador's ability to recruit good players for the 2007-2008 if he stays at SU.

newboy said:
I'm not trying to attack you or anything but how many swac championships have YOU been apart of as a player? I'm not looking towards the past with TSU baseball, the future is looking bright with some new recruits and a dedicated attitude from the players.

I'm interested to see how this controversy will affect Cador's ability to recruit good players for the 2007-2008 if he stays at SU.

If he stays it shouldn't have any effect on recruiting. Come on now, you should know that. The only time is when a coach LEAVES a program you have to worry about recruiting if he/she is a winning coach. If anything that will make the recruits relax and head SU way. If he leaves, some of them may choose not to come.

newboy said:

LOL,you got me...You have 1 and i have none..But SU has many and tsu has THAT SAME @ZZ ONE :jump:

OnlySU said:
LOL,you got me...You have 1 and i have none..But SU has many and tsu has THAT SAME @ZZ ONE :jump:

Yes SU has some rich tradition as a good black college baseball team and you can attribute that to Cador's recruiting efforts. He's has some good players go through BR.

Like I said, I'm looking towards the future at TSU. I haven't been around TSU long enough to see SU as the SWAC power. You may not see SU reach its dominant status again in the SWAC with a reduction in scholarships and the other teams stepping up their recruiting. SU has only been the finals of the SWAC tourny once in the past three years as has TSU.

JR said:
If he stays it shouldn't have any effect on recruiting. Come on now, you should know that. The only time is when a coach LEAVES a program you have to worry about recruiting if he/she is a winning coach. If anything that will make the recruits relax and head SU way. If he leaves, some of them may choose not to come.

I agree with everything you say

OnlySU said:
I'm just messing with you newboy..I wish TSU the best,,and I pray candy gets better..:angel2:

I hope he gets better...Is that Brook Royal on your page? I see it says she has four rings...Thats a pretty big accomplishment! What university is she going to attend?

newboy said:
I hope he gets better...Is that Brook Royal on your page? I see it says she has four rings...Thats a pretty big accomplishment! What university is she going to attend?
Brook will be running for SU next season..:winkgrin:

Back