Reasons why Texas will fall to USC !

Don't worry Rose Bowl fans Vince Young is coming to town:swink:

In approximately 11 hrs. there will be a native Houstonian embracing the National Championship hardware...It will be a proud day for those of us who saw him grow up from the rough days in Houston Hiram Clarke's Dowling Middle School & James Madison High School:swink:

Go VY show em how we represent on the Southside of H-Town:nod2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
uapbpower said:
Swac fans do you really think Texas will beat USC??? If you do you fall in the category as Texanites. I will let you figure it out. Everybody in Texas are on the longhorn bandwagon. Where were all these people last year?? Since Texas has beat OU now they talk national championship!!! Is Texas really that good?? No, and I don't think so and if you go back to history the Longhorns haven't been anything since the 1970's. Mack Brown is a unproven winner at the collegiate level and it seems like he cannot win the big games. Texas main focus is to stop Reggie Bush tommorow but its not Bush for them to worry about in the game its the other combo. Because Texas went to Ohio State and beat the buckeyes they should win easily. But wait a minute lets back up and talk some more. If you can recall that game Smith the black qb only played in series and the other qb took a lot of snaps. Smith is now in true form but what if he would have started the whole game against Texas. I think the outcome might have been different. Hey Texas fans and and other trash talkers in Texas this is no Ok:cool: -State where Vince was superman. Vince Young is no superman against USC and all this talk about how good Texas secondary must be. Well tommorow we will see the results of how weak the Longhorns dbs are against the trojans. Besides Ohio State who has Texas played?????????????????? And some fans questions USC schedule the same way. Then they bring up the Notre Dame game and the Fresno State game. Well, Did the fighting Irish beat USC and you see what happened yesterday. Ohio State beat the Irish. Now I predicted all the bowl game right on the money and in tonights game I predicted Florida State by 14 over Penn State. And in the big one I got USC over Texas by 21 pts. I heard on the radio on 1310 the ticket in Dallas where some callers said that Vince was a better QB that Matt. Vince is not a good NFL caliber QB and if you see his throwing motion like other scouts will tell you he needs to stay in college. And another year might not help him either but it will stat wise but the NFL is another level. Vince would not last 5 games in the NFL without an injury. See what happens to Micheal Vick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my ten my reason why Texas will not beat USC.!!

1. Vince Young will not be to outrun the Trojans
2. Texas secondary is suspect and haven't been tested by a true passing game.
3. USC got more speed on the corners but the Longhorns will get beat by the short pass.
4. Bush factor
5. Matt Lienart factor
6. Mack Brown can't coach
7. Special teams-Edge USC
8. Home field advantage-How can you come to the leftcoast and beat the trogans in their own backyard.
9. Lindale White-Texas main focus is Bush but they will get burnt by White
10. Vince Young-Will be frustrated by early interceptions and Texas young running backs are fumble prone.

:licky:cry: :) :shame: :kiss: :ebrow: :dude: :read: :bawling: :bowdown: :sick: :love: :eek: :licky: :topic: :mrt: :rolleyes: :dead: :bday: :| :cool: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky:

Final Score: USC 42 Texas 14

This sounds even DUMBER now ... :rolleyes:

10. Vince Young-Will be frustrated by early interceptions and Texas young running backs are fumble prone.

I really liked that part where Vince got frustrated and NUTTED UP in the last 30 seconds of the game.

:lmao:

uapbpower said:
Vince is not a good NFL caliber QB and if you see his throwing motion like other scouts will tell you he needs to stay in college. And another year might not help him either but it will stat wise but the NFL is another level. Vince would not last 5 games in the NFL without an injury. See what happens to Micheal Vick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my ten my reason why Texas will not beat USC.!!

woooooooo-lawd...this is some fun-nee stuff!! Classic!!

Blacknbengal said:
Because Texas sucks.

Their defense will not be able to stop those Trojans. Texas is all offense and V. Young will not be able to do it by himself Wednesday night. You all will be shocked when it comes down to it.

This is why Beans should be banned from talking football.

Beans, Vince carried the Longhorns on his back and won the game while doing it! Pete Carrols dumb butt kept trying to blitz him and everytime he did it. Vince just ran all over, through, and around that sorry secondary USC put out on the field as a defense.

C-LeB28 said:
When Vince Young was at Madison HS I told everyone he was the truth.

I remember when I first moved to Houston. Phatback and I went to the Madison Championship game at the Astrodome and saw Vince put on a show. Right then, we both said that that kid was gonna be the best in college football where ever he goes. Looks like we were right! :lol:

D.K.Williams said:
I guess Young's performance last night now makes this thread null and void.:jump:

Co-Sign...

Moderators, please close thread!

uapbpower said:
Swac fans do you really think Texas will beat USC??? If you do you fall in the category as Texanites. I will let you figure it out. Everybody in Texas are on the longhorn bandwagon. Where were all these people last year?? Since Texas has beat OU now they talk national championship!!! Is Texas really that good?? No, and I don't think so and if you go back to history the Longhorns haven't been anything since the 1970's. Mack Brown is a unproven winner at the collegiate level and it seems like he cannot win the big games. Texas main focus is to stop Reggie Bush tommorow but its not Bush for them to worry about in the game its the other combo. Because Texas went to Ohio State and beat the buckeyes they should win easily. But wait a minute lets back up and talk some more. If you can recall that game Smith the black qb only played in series and the other qb took a lot of snaps. Smith is now in true form but what if he would have started the whole game against Texas. I think the outcome might have been different. Hey Texas fans and and other trash talkers in Texas this is no Ok:cool: -State where Vince was superman. Vince Young is no superman against USC and all this talk about how good Texas secondary must be. Well tommorow we will see the results of how weak the Longhorns dbs are against the trojans. Besides Ohio State who has Texas played?????????????????? And some fans questions USC schedule the same way. Then they bring up the Notre Dame game and the Fresno State game. Well, Did the fighting Irish beat USC and you see what happened yesterday. Ohio State beat the Irish. Now I predicted all the bowl game right on the money and in tonights game I predicted Florida State by 14 over Penn State. And in the big one I got USC over Texas by 21 pts. I heard on the radio on 1310 the ticket in Dallas where some callers said that Vince was a better QB that Matt. Vince is not a good NFL caliber QB and if you see his throwing motion like other scouts will tell you he needs to stay in college. And another year might not help him either but it will stat wise but the NFL is another level. Vince would not last 5 games in the NFL without an injury. See what happens to Micheal Vick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my ten my reason why Texas will not beat USC.!!

3. USC got more speed on the corners but the Longhorns will get beat by the short pass.
4. Bush factor
5. Matt Lienart factor
8. Home field advantage-How can you come to the leftcoast and beat the trogans in their own backyard.

:licky:cry: :) :shame: :kiss: :ebrow: :dude: :read: :bawling: :bowdown: :sick: :love: :eek: :licky: :topic: :mrt: :rolleyes: :dead: :bday: :| :cool: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky:

Wow! You actually went 0 for 10. Well, at least you were close on the score but, in this case, it was UT with 41 versus the 42 you said for USC.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Vinita said:
This sounds even DUMBER now ... :rolleyes:

You probably can't read but 7 out 10 was correct last night! You and your one liners. I know you very well from UAPB Ms. Delta and the rest of your line on the yard. Congradulations to the Longhorns!!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

No... ALL of them were INCORRECT because they were ALL your "reasons why Texas will fall to USC." Texas didn't fall.

uapbpower said:
4. Bush factor
5. Matt Lienart factor

Good call

I was REALLY hoping utx lost but I wanted VYoung to do well. I knew he was a very talented kid (like McNeal). Those 2 are (currently) the best ever to come out of Tx HS football @ the QB position. :tup:

I think Carroll had too much faith and lost track of his mission. Some kept telling him over the last month that they were the greatest ever and they (he) believed it. So much so until he stopped coaching correctly.

Congrats VYoung and the other 'texans' on ut's squad. :)

GR would like to thank Texas for helping GR win the BIIIIIG city wide office pool. TGO can get his lights turned back on now.

cat daddy said:
uapbpower,

What does a foot in the mouth taste like?

CD, did you see how the media was still riding USC after the game. It's unbelievable. USC's front seven got handle by UT's OL. It was a thing of beauty.

Back