Reasons why Texas will fall to USC !

uapbpower

Swac fans do you really think Texas will beat USC??? If you do you fall in the category as Texanites. I will let you figure it out. Everybody in Texas are on the longhorn bandwagon. Where were all these people last year?? Since Texas has beat OU now they talk national championship!!! Is Texas really that good?? No, and I don't think so and if you go back to history the Longhorns haven't been anything since the 1970's. Mack Brown is a unproven winner at the collegiate level and it seems like he cannot win the big games. Texas main focus is to stop Reggie Bush tommorow but its not Bush for them to worry about in the game its the other combo. Because Texas went to Ohio State and beat the buckeyes they should win easily. But wait a minute lets back up and talk some more. If you can recall that game Smith the black qb only played in series and the other qb took a lot of snaps. Smith is now in true form but what if he would have started the whole game against Texas. I think the outcome might have been different. Hey Texas fans and and other trash talkers in Texas this is no Ok:cool: -State where Vince was superman. Vince Young is no superman against USC and all this talk about how good Texas secondary must be. Well tommorow we will see the results of how weak the Longhorns dbs are against the trojans. Besides Ohio State who has Texas played?????????????????? And some fans questions USC schedule the same way. Then they bring up the Notre Dame game and the Fresno State game. Well, Did the fighting Irish beat USC and you see what happened yesterday. Ohio State beat the Irish. Now I predicted all the bowl game right on the money and in tonights game I predicted Florida State by 14 over Penn State. And in the big one I got USC over Texas by 21 pts. I heard on the radio on 1310 the ticket in Dallas where some callers said that Vince was a better QB that Matt. Vince is not a good NFL caliber QB and if you see his throwing motion like other scouts will tell you he needs to stay in college. And another year might not help him either but it will stat wise but the NFL is another level. Vince would not last 5 games in the NFL without an injury. See what happens to Micheal Vick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my ten my reason why Texas will not beat USC.!!

1. Vince Young will not be to outrun the Trojans
2. Texas secondary is suspect and haven't been tested by a true passing game.
3. USC got more speed on the corners but the Longhorns will get beat by the short pass.
4. Bush factor
5. Matt Lienart factor
6. Mack Brown can't coach
7. Special teams-Edge USC
8. Home field advantage-How can you come to the leftcoast and beat the trogans in their own backyard.
9. Lindale White-Texas main focus is Bush but they will get burnt by White
10. Vince Young-Will be frustrated by early interceptions and Texas young running backs are fumble prone.

:licky:cry: :) :shame: :kiss: :ebrow: :dude: :read: :bawling: :bowdown: :sick: :love: :eek: :licky: :topic: :mrt: :rolleyes: :dead: :bday: :| :cool: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky:

Final Score: USC 42 Texas 14

Man are you serious?

1. The trojans defense is not that great. Vince outran Oklahoma and they have one speed all over the place.

2. Texas secondary is suspect? Umm have you ever heard of Micheal Huff, all amercan. And as far as speed goes, Texas has corners that can run with anybody. They aren't slow arse Notre Dame.

3. USC's corners are not great.

4. Bush is the only player Texas can't match up with, but USC can't match up with Young

5. Matt Leinart factor? what is that?

6. Mack Brown has only had one loss the last 2-3 seasons and that was to OU. Now why can't he coach again?

7. I agree

8. Homefield will be an advantage, but Texas did win AT OSU!

9. Lendale - Umm ever heard of Rod Wright. All American. Texas has a d-line that rivals UTenn.

10. Umm when did Seldon Young, become a yound RB? And when did Texas RB's start fumbling the ball?

Texas 35, USC 31

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jag4life said:
I guess he doesn't know Texas has the best DB in the country.

And what does that mean??? Okay lets see what Mickey Mouse Huff do tommorow and like I said Texas dbs haven't been tested. Even Texas A&M move the ball on the Longhorns.:jump:

jag4life said:
Like the Bulldogs moved the ball on USC?

And Arizona, Arizona State, Oregon, and Notre Dame!

Yall need to watch some of these teams play and not just listen to Corso, Herbstreet, and the rest.

Texas DB's haven't been tested? What about Texas Tech? I thought they have the best passing offense in the nation... Or is their passing game subpar?

uapbpower said:
Swac fans do you really think Texas will beat USC???

Yes !!
uapbpower said:
1. Vince Young will not be to outrun the Trojans
Yeah Right !!!
uapbpower said:
2. Texas secondary is suspect and haven't been tested by a true passing game.
Texas Tech which is rated the no# 1 Team in the Country in passing!
uapbpower said:
3. USC got more speed on the corners but the Longhorns will get beat by the short pass.
If you say so !
uapbpower said:
4. Bush factor
Vince Factor
uapbpower said:
5. Matt Lienart factor
Young Factor
uapbpower said:
7. Special teams-Edge USC
I think they are =
uapbpower said:
8. Home field advantage-
Ohio State had home field advantage 105,000 plus too .
Texas 25 Ohio State 22
uapbpower said:
10. Vince Young-Will be frustrated by early interceptions and Texas young running backs are fumble prone.

Correction he was frustrated when he lost the Heisman, so this game he has something to prove for the world

Imma have to tell my people from LSU to put Texas and USC on the schedule....both of them are over due for a Louisiana azz kicking. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Because Texas sucks.

Their defense will not be able to stop those Trojans. Texas is all offense and V. Young will not be able to do it by himself Wednesday night. You all will be shocked when it comes down to it.

Damn, I got a headache from reading all of that clustered garbage.

Am I a Longhorn fan? After Texas Southern come Prairie View then Texas is in there and every other school besides Texas A&M is tied for fourth while the Aggies are last.

I have ties to UT-Austin through it's track program so naturally the football program is in me also.

When Vince Young was at Madison HS I told everyone he was the truth. When T.J. Ford was at Willowridge HS I told everyone he was the truth. Now does that translate that I am a UT jock rider? No. Am I a bandwagon fan? No.

By the way; Vince being a better (or not being a better) NFL caliber quarterback than Matt Lienart has nothing to do with Wednesday night's game.

And since we're on the subject.

TEXAS!!!! FIGHT!!!!
TEXAS!!!! FIGHT!!!!
TEXAS!!!! FIGHT!!!!
TEXAS!!!! FIGHT!!!!

cat daddy said:
:lol:

My Bad... I'm so tired of all this USC hype, I got it twisted...

FUSC!!!

I agree CD. The media is killing me with their overhyping of USC. I mean, even before Leinhart, Bush, & White arrived at USC, the Longhorns always had talented squads, which seemed to just underachieve. Now, I have never been a Mack Brown fan, but I've always respected their talent. Brown's failure to stick with Baton Rouge native, Major Applewhite, cost the Horns a possible run at a national championship. Texas has the athletes to beat USC, but just as it always has been...it will come down to coaching and preparation.

And, this "USC is the greatest college team ever" crap is killing me, too. While the team is definitely in the top 10, I don't believe USC could beat the 2001 Canes or the Tommy Frazier-led Huskers (1995 or 1996, I think), because their run defense is too weak. Both ND and Fresno St. should have posted Ws on the Trojans but lack talented depth on defense, but Fresno dominated USC's front seven. Well, any-who, I just want to see a competitive game after last year's OU fiasco.

:topic:
I'd LOVE to have a DVD of the runs that the Tommy Frazier led nebraska teams for those 2 years. They had "O" and PLENTY OF "D!!!!!!" Damn they was good!

On topic. :)

C-LeB!!!! Bruh, I'mma fight you when I see you next mang! :slap: :argue2: ut? YUCK!!!!! I feel you on that though. They were throwing schollys around and wanted to make offensive-minded me a strong safety coming out of hs. :retard: Can't stand them or txa&m (for obvious reasons).

I just told a pharmacist (TSU grad) here who was inquiring about a donation to some longhorn deal that I was a PVAMU, TSU, PaulQ, Texas College, Huston Tillotson, Wiley/Javis supporter first and foremost. Thenafter, I was a UofH (sorry man lol) proponent followed by the rest of them. Dead last. :mad: I put UofH in there because plenty of kinfolk went there to play ball and they told me that their ice froze @ 31.7 degrees vs the 32 degrees @ HBCUs. :retard: I guess Dwight's ice really is colder. :confused: :shame:

I want Vince to do well. I just don't want that orange and white to win.

Suge said:
And Arizona, Arizona State, Oregon, and Notre Dame!

Yall need to watch some of these teams play and not just listen to Corso, Herbstreet, and the rest.

Thank you.

That ESPN road to Glory has gotten alot of yall heads Fugged up.

Like I said before, this game will come down to coaching. Pete Carroll vs. Mack Brown + a full month to prepare = huge advantage for USC. Both teams have great athletes so there's no advantage there. But USC under Pete Carroll ALWAYS show up big in big games. That hasn't been the case for Mack Brown. Before this year he was known to choke in the big games. And this is the biggest stage he's ever been on. USC by 2 touchdowns.

Back