Question for Lakers' fan

I think a lot of Laker fans feel like you do. Especially about D'Antoni. He is just not the long term or short term answer to the Lakers. Sooner or later those fans will force Jim Buss to do the right thing and stop messing with a great franchise making dumb moves. They might be better off firing Kupchak and putting Jerry West in control again for all operations and Buss just sit back and sign the checks. LOL.

Sounds too much like right for this Busshead to make that decision. His ego won't allow West to control anything just like his ego stopped him from letting Phil back in the door.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

So you not goin be a Clippers fan?

SOGGY is from the "Wood up to No Good" Inglewood where the Lakers played in the Old Forum. He grew up a Lakers fan. Rooting for the Clippers for him would be uncivilized. LOL.

SOGGY rather yall sign Doug to an extension and hang out and talk football with him all day than root for the Clippers.:swink:

:emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

So you not goin be a Clippers fan?

SOGGY is from the "Wood up to No Good" Inglewood where the Lakers played in the Old Forum. He grew up a Lakers fan. Rooting for the Clippers for him would be uncivilized. LOL.

Gott damn right! Them Clippers can kiss my ass!

SOGGY rather yall sign Doug to an extension and hang out and talk football with him all day than root for the Clippers.:swink:

Tap the brakes gott dammit! :lol:

I wouldn't mind too much if the Lakers missed the playoffs just so long as they get rid of D'Antoni. If the Lakers make the playoffs, it might help them keep his no-defense coaching ***.

The Lakers have only one legit defender on the roster. They could have hired Tom Thibedou, and it wouldn't prevent Kobe from getting beat off the dribble most of the time.

Damn, seems like there will be no more "SHOW TIME" in L.A. Good thing L.A. still got the Clippers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is why D'Antonio needed to go. A player doesn't tell a coach he doesn't want to come out of the game, the coach is supposed to do that.

This is why D'Antonio needed to go. A player doesn't tell a coach he doesn't want to come out of the game, the coach is supposed to do that.

Well, I don't think D'Antoino can be blamed here. Kobe is 35, and has been playing in the league since he was 18. Playing hard regular season, postseason and international minutes (with various injuries) along the way. Kobe playing 40 or more minutes in these last couple of games did not contribute to this injury at all. Blame the lakers poor start for this if you want to go that route. If the team doesn't falter the first few weeks of the season, Kobe might not have needed to play so many minutes now to grind out wins against lesser opponents just to secure the last playoff spot.

Soggy and his fight for the Lakers...

422140_569794433052659_300536118_n.jpg

Back