PVAMU To Introduce New Basketball Coaches At Press Conference

Can someone tell "coach" that maroon is not purple. :(

Sorry but that was not maroon, not even close.

26411899885_76033f32fa.jpg

Press Conference Pics

Byron Smith is a good hire, but how in the world did PV settle for Raven Justice, all i can say is, thank you very much for taking that perennial loser off our hands, maybe Hughey will go out and find a real coach.
Raven has been the recruiting coordinator or the # 1 asst. on staffs that had seasons of 6-25, 6-24, 6-22, 13-17, and 6-24, but i digress. Don't know the lady personally, but her resume isn't that impressive to get a head coaching gig. just saying.........

Byron Smith is a good hire, but how in the world did PV settle for Raven Justice, all i can say is, thank you very much for taking that perennial loser off our hands, maybe Hughey will go out and find a real coach.
Raven has been the recruiting coordinator or the # 1 asst. on staffs that had seasons of 6-25, 6-24, 6-22, 13-17, and 6-24, but i digress. Don't know the lady personally, but her resume isn't that impressive to get a head coaching gig. just saying.........

[blank stare]

:( Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ :( Shot fired over the bow. Our ship is sinking captain!!!! :(

Justice adds three assistant coaches to @PVAMUwbb staff
PRAIRIE VIEW, Texas – Prairie View A&M women's basketball coach Ravon Justice announced the hiring of three assistant coaches who will join her on the Lady Panther sidelines for the 2016-17 season.

Assistant coaches Aaron Swinson, Brittany Mason, and Spencer Robertson are the latest additions to the Prairie View A&M athletics staff. Mason and Robertson come to Prairie View from in-state programs, while Swinson was hired from the University of Cincinnati.

Coaches Bio's

Back