PVAMU To Introduce New Basketball Coaches At Press Conference

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Women's Coach - Ravon Justice and Men's Coach Byron Smith

13001302_1155363957827521_2649249571057037549_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Did not think anyone else noticed.....LOL

Herb.... don't let our coaches wonder in the wilderness of disloyalty brah. When you saw that, you should have posted something about that. :( Perhaps she didn't know until the presser that Prairie View's school colors are purple and gold. lol ::read::

[hiding head in shame]

Herb.... don't let our coaches wonder in the wilderness of disloyalty brah. When you saw that, you should have posted something about that. :( Perhaps she didn't know until the presser that Prairie View's school colors are purple and gold. lol ::read::

[hiding head in shame]
Maybe she thought she was coming to 3100 Cleburne. Did she even know where Prairie View was before yesterday? You must have sent a car for her so she wouldn't get lost. I can hear the conversation now..."Mr Bewildered sir, why are you headed to I-45. I thought we were going across Scott St. Are you sure you know where you are going Mr Bewildered? I did not think it was this far. Where are you taking me? Please don't get lost. Wait a minute, this does NOT look like TSU! Help...help...I've been hijacked!"

Maybe she thought she was coming to 3100 Cleburne. Did she even know where Prairie View was before yesterday? You must have sent a car for her so she wouldn't get lost. I can hear the conversation now..."Mr Bewildered sir, why are you headed to I-45. I thought we were going across Scott St. Are you sure you know where you are going Mr Bewildered? I did not think it was this far. Where are you taking me? Please don't get lost. Wait a minute, this does NOT look like TSU! Help...help...I've been hijacked!"

See Herb? You ain't right. :(

Back