Votes: 20 38.5%
  • The University of Florida Gators

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
Well the SEC vs Big Ten is 2-1 in favor of the Big Ten
Wisconsin Beat Arkansas
Penn State beat Tennessee
Florida Beats Ohio State

I'll take the national title and the SEC has more Bowl wins this year. We can't help that phillip fulmer and Houston nutt can't coach.:lmao: :lmao: It wasn't talent that won it was poor coaching. I don't like Tenn anyway.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Observations from the Championship game.

Are white folks the only ones who CRY over losses? Now I love AAMU to death, but I have nowhere near came close to shedding a tear after any type of loss...I even see little Ohio State kid fans crying in the stands. Have any of you seen this at any HBCU games?

Man you should seen my fellow Buckeye alums at our host sports bar in Minneapolis. Them fools were sad than a mofo. Now don't get me wrong.....I am madder than hell......but I aint crying over SU or OSU. Nope. Aint that serious. I can understand the players crying but the fans act like it was the end of the world.

Man you should seen my fellow Buckeye alums at our host sports bar in Minneapolis. Them fools were sad than a mofo. Now don't get me wrong.....I am madder than hell......but I aint crying over SU or OSU. Nope. Aint that serious. I can understand the players crying but the fans act like it was the end of the world.

JR, I'm happy to say I TOLD YOU SO......:winkgrin:

Are white folks the only ones who CRY over losses? Now I love AAMU to death, but I have nowhere near came close to shedding a tear after any type of loss...I even see little Ohio State kid fans crying in the stands. Have any of you seen this at any HBCU games?

They are crying because of the $$$$$ it cost them to get there... Can't say winning the national championship - priceless

I almost cried in '98 at Crews, but don't bring up those memories. But can't say I see that much as HBCUs, we get mad as LLLL

WE beating them like Nebreska beat us. Dr.Freeze the Big 10 is Garbage.:emlaugh:

That Florida Speed is a biath:emlaugh:

Hell it wasn't the speed. My boys just got straight manhandled on the line of scrimmage. Urban Meyer took a page out of Bill Walsh's playbook and never threw a ball pass 10 yards tonite.

Meyer outcoached our staff tonite. No doubt. The speed thing was not a factor when your OL is getting pushed around and your DL got no pressure. All in the trenchs.

McNairs last visit to Mumford. Brave fans...mostly females were boo-hooing their arses off in the North Endzone! They really made me feel bad...NOT!!!!

:swink:

JR, I'm happy to say I TOLD YOU SO......:winkgrin:

I am sure all yall are. You damn SEC lovers.:hat: I still hate how Florida folks are treating Chris Leak. They aint going to win isht with Tebow at Qb. The SEC will sit his big arse down next year. LSU and Florida fans better appreciate them brothers they just had at Qb. They were good and got no respect.

Hell it wasn't the speed. My boys just got straight manhandled on the line of scrimmage. Urban Meyer took a page out of Bill Walsh's playbook and never threw a ball pass 10 yards tonite.

Meyer outcoached our staff tonite. No doubt. The speed thing was not a factor when your OL is getting pushed around and your DL got no pressure. All in the trenchs.

Troy Smith is use to scrambling and reversing the field and clearly the ends were too fast for him and the OL.

The WR's were running past everybody.

Aren't you glad there was no Big 10 rematch

We would have be deprived of knowing just how weak the Big 10 is, if that game had of took place.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I think white people love their college football a lot more than we do. It's that serious!!!

I am sure all yall are. You damn SEC lovers.:hat: I still hate how Florida folks are treating Chris Leak. They aint going to win isht with Tebow at Qb. The SEC will sit his big arse down next year. LSU and Florida fans better appreciate them brothers they just had at Qb. They were good and got no respect.

I agree they don't give Chris Leak his due but he has proved them wrong!!!!

I think white people love their college football a lot more than we do. It's that serious!!!

NN, you are quite correct. Until I went to OSU, I thought us SU folks loved our football...........but we aint got isht of them folks when it comes to loving their school.

Troy Smith is use to scrambling and reversing the field and clearly the ends were too fast for him and the OL.

The WR's were running past everybody.

Thanks for the assist PJ. It was the speed on the end like I told JR Earlier today. Look at the replays and look how huge the Florida ends look compared to those cornfed Ohio State Lineman. And Troy was too slow for the Speed of the D fense and the WR were too fast:lol:

Gonzalez = Overrated.

My flight to Phoenix yesterday was full of Florida and OSU fans. The Florida fans even looked more confident than the OSU fans. Its easier being the underdog.

What is SEC speed? I wonder if OSU has no speed........why are their players constantly drafted so high in the NFL? I guess Ted Ginn is slow, Troy Smith is slow, Pittman and Wells are slow. Gonazalez is slow. The OSU Dbs are slow and I am sure the animal Jr is slow. Wow.

Question. Is SEC speed faster than Texas speed? Just asking.
Speed kills.
SEC speed vs Big Ten speed. Do you see the difference now. :lmao:

Back