• The Ohio State University Buckeyes

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • The University of Florida Gators

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
Who do you have?

You know who I got:

The OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY.

Ready for the big gathering here locally to cheer the Buckeyes on to victory.

I do wish Chris Leak luck and hope he has a good game. Just not good enough to win. He deserves some better treatment than he has gotten.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I would like to see both quarterbacks do a great job! But, I got to go with the SEC!

gatorzone_header.gif

I got Florida.

If Florida's QB get's off to a good start, they gonna run Ohio State off the field like USC did Michigan.

Ohio States fast, but not Florida Fast.:)

You know who I got:

The OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY.

Ready for the big gathering here locally to cheer the Buckeyes on to victory.

I do wish Chris Leak luck and hope he has a good game. Just not good enough to win. He deserves some better treatment than he has gotten.

Got my THUMB ready now.
Remote gonna get a workout.

JSU/SU basketball on one station and the N.C on another.

Gonna be a MANWICH SPORT's NIGHT..................Maybe a few fries. :ebrow:

I got Florida.

If Florida's QB get's off to a good start, they gonna run Ohio State off the field like USC did Michigan.

LOL, You don't have a clue on that one do you frat?....... There is plenty of speed in the skill positions. This is not a Woody Hayes OSU team. We have some Florida boys playing DB as well. Not mention a Cali LB.

Michigan got ran because Henne has no speed and they can't get the Cleveland players like Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson.........etc........ anymore. Tressel gets them now.

Florida better hope they can contain all those WRs and then worry about Troy, Pittman and Wells. OSU is a much faster team than the one that beat Miami. That Miami team then is a much faster team than Florida has now. Chris Leak better be ready. He don't have Troy type speed.

Two black quarterbacks, I just hope both of them put on a show. (Especially Leak, so they can keep Tebow's behind right on the bench)

Yeah I do hope for Leak's sake he has a decent game and they lose some other way than it being on him. He has taken too much blame for just playing good ball. I hope they trot Tebow big arse out there so OSU can rack him up. Maybe we can get him to fumble the ball and he costs them the game. I wonder what the Florida fans will say then.

This is gonna be a good game, but I gotta give Ohio State the edge because of their superior running game. Florida doesn't have one.

LOL, You don't have a clue on that one do you frat?....... There is plenty of speed in the skill positions. This is not a Woody Hayes OSU team. We have some Florida boys playing DB as well. Not mention a Cali LB.

Michigan got ran because Henne has no speed and they can't get the Cleveland players like Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson.........etc........ anymore. Tressel gets them now.

Florida better hope they can contain all those WRs and then worry about Troy, Pittman and Wells. OSU is a much faster team than the one that beat Miami. That Miami team then is a much faster team than Florida has now. Chris Leak better be ready. He don't have Troy type speed.

They gonna lose Frat. :emlaugh:
Boise/Oklahoma all over again.:D

How people gonna say the SEC don't have a chance. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They gonna lose Frat. :emlaugh:
Boise/Oklahoma all over again.:D

How people gonna say the SEC don't have a chance. :lol:

Nah Man........Tressel too smart for that. They already said that OSU has practiced every day last week on Florida trick plays. Somebody said it up there.......coaching. OSU plays well in the big games. The only player that scares me is that Harvin kid. If he has a big game then they have a chance. The key to the game is to get out on top of Florida early. I think Tressel will come in there and try to put the game away quickly.

BTW, they had 35,000 Buckeye fans at the pep rally in Arizona. It is going to be a sea of Scarlet and Gray.:jump:

I think some of you are forgetting that this is the Florida vs. Ohio State, not the SEC vs. the Big Ten. Yes the SEC is tough, but Florida hasn't faced a team as solid and well-coached as Ohio State.

Got my THUMB ready now.
Remote gonna get a workout.

JSU/SU basketball on one station and the N.C on another.

Gonna be a MANWICH SPORT's NIGHT..................Maybe a few fries. :ebrow:

The JSU/SU game starts at 6:00 it may be over before the title game starts.

This is gonna be a good game, but I gotta give Ohio State the edge because of their superior running game. Florida doesn't have one.
:lmao: :lmao: Are you serious????
Harvin and Winn are good. Harvin will show you guys what speed is. Miami sure wanted him.

I got Ohio State in a close one. Tressell's teams are solid in big games, and I think Troy Smith is a better game manager at quarterback than Leake. Not counting Florida out, but I think Ohio State is a little bit better.

NICE

I got Florida.

Stag didnt you tell your boy USC didnt have a chance? Honestly, I think it will close early but I think Troy Smith is the real deal. Florida cant check those wideouts. I think Buckeyes by 14. LOL

When you have to use 2 QBs it means you don't have 1. OSU will not fall for the tricks.

OSU by 2 TDs.

When you have to use 2 QBs it means you don't have 1. OSU will not fall for the tricks.

OSU by 2 TDs.

Those are really not tricks. Most people know that 90% of the time when the Frosh QB goes in, Florida is about to ram the ball down their opponents throat.

Back