Ohio State -vs- U. of Florida

Who you going for?

• The Ohio State University Buckeyes

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • The University of Florida Gators

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
Re: Observations from the Championship game.

Are white folks the only ones who CRY over losses? Now I love AAMU to death, but I have nowhere near came close to shedding a tear after any type of loss...I even see little Ohio State kid fans crying in the stands. Have any of you seen this at any HBCU games?

I, as well as a lot of other Rattlers, dayumm near cried when we lost that semifinal game to Youngstown St when we were up 11 with 5 mins left. I know people that still wont mention Quinn Gray by name to this day..lol That one REALLY hurt. Literally felt sick for the rest of that day.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Observations from the Championship game.

I, as well as a lot of other Rattlers, dayumm near cried when we lost that semifinal game to Youngstown St when we were up 11 with 5 mins left. I know people that still wont mention Quinn Gray by name to this day..lol That one REALLY hurt. Literally felt sick for the rest of that day.

exactly.

Its all bout the love you have for your school and team.

See white folx aint trying to be cute, they LOVE their UNIVERSITIES. Their parents have them at all the OSU, Michigan, FLA games and are exposing them to that LOVE.

Let it rain at one of our games and most black folx dont want to get their hair and/or outfit wet.
:shame:

Heisman Trophy winner looked like he never been on a football field before...

For real! 4 of 35 for 35 yds?!?!?! Two completions per half?!?!?!?!? More sacks than completions, 82 yds. of offense after averaging 410?!?!?!?!? :smh:

Not a good look, better shake this off and have a great combine.

:topic:...dude that chased him down w/o his helment shows beast potential.:lol:

Back