Now this is a REAL HONEST QUESTION...I-AA Independent

MikeBigg said:
On which of his 15 or so passes last year did you pick all this up? Maybe he had a helluva spring game against the 3-4 package yall were experimenting with. Did yall decide to keep it or not? We're gonna kill any three man front with Kuaan and Mayes.

Just sit back and enjoy (or worry like most of you all do when S.U. is concerned). :lol:

MikeBigg said:
On which of his 15 or so passes last year did you pick all this up? Maybe he had a helluva spring game against the 3-4 package yall were experimenting with. Did yall decide to keep it or not? We're gonna kill any three man front with Kuaan and Mayes.
Yall really don't get it ha. J.C. Lewis is 10 times the passer that Ricks and Richard were. Lewis also reads defenses like Richard. You'll see Sept. 3. And I forgot to mention that our recievers will be just as good, if not better, than the 03 corp. Ask the street committee :hat:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SUjagTILLiDIE said:
Yall really don't get it ha. J.C. Lewis is 10 times the passer that Ricks and Richard were. Lewis also reads defenses like Richard. You'll see Sept. 3. And I forgot to mention that our recievers will be just as good, if not better, than the 03 corp. Ask the street committee :hat:

They will get if very soon. :lol: We are only 5 weeks away.

:jump:

This has gotten so off topic...but I just want yall to give me more than the intangibles like "he's such a better passer, he reads defenses so well, he can really handle the blitz". I ask again...when did this happen? Was it during 7 on 7 passsing drills, was it from answering questions in the coaches meeting, or was it a Play Station tourney in the dorm? Tell me what game yall saw this happen at. Just asking...

Back