NBA Playoffs 2011

Dude it's called matchups and we didn't match up well with Dallas. We will return all our players with some added depth and be right back in the mix. Boston is older than the Lakers.
Garnet,allen and Pierce are all older or the same age as Kobe. Gasol,Bynum and Odom are younger. Add a swing man that can shoot and a decent pointgaurd and we in the finals.

See you don't know what's going on in the Celtics Camp

there's even talk of bringing PP off the bench

you seriously think, with some retooling,
we won't be back in the playoffs next year?

the season might even be shorter

See you don't know what's going on in the Celtics Camp

there's even talk of bringing PP off the bench

you seriously think, with some retooling,
we won't be back in the playoffs next year?

the season might even be shorter

Never said that. you will be the third best team in the East behind Chicago and the Heat. You will not win a title anytime soon is my point. Who is available to improve your roster?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Never said that. you will be the third best team in the East behind Chicago and the Heat. You will not win a title anytime soon is my point. Who is available to improve your roster?

da Bulls struggled with the Hawks
they're a one man team
no Rose= no Bulls

we were in every game against the Heat.

We don't need any more world class players
all we need are some younger serviceable
types and we're back in the finals

Wade & Bron are probably the 2 best in the league
and we hung tough with old guys, and one arm guys

shuffle a few pieces and we're back in the finals

LA needs major big time help.

they're a one man team
no Rose= no Bulls

LA finished second in the west. Gasol ,Bynum and Odom still have good years. Kobe gets to rehab his knee, Artest may need to go we will have cap space to clean the bench and add some peices. We will be fine.

they're a one man team
no Rose= no Bulls

No one has knocked that 1st place one man team yet tho.:lol: And the guy said you guys WILL be behind the Heat and Bulls for years to come..which is true. You think these teams aren't going to get better and gain players either? Bulls cap space is nice too.

Celtics copping please for the Heat beating a beat up team..but the Celtics swept a beat up Knicks team. (I predict Knicks will be better than the Celtics next year as well)

they're a one man team
no Rose= no Bulls

Man, Boston's core is too old, and have a PG even with two good arms still can't hit a 10-foot jumper

And the scary thing the Bulls didn't need to go out and make blockbuster trades or sign a horde of big-name free-agents or garner a veteran NBA coach to guide the team. Boston is going to be on the decline real quick, which Chicago and Miami are going to get better.

Man, Boston's core is too old, and have a PG even with two good arms still can't hit a 10-foot jumper

And the scary thing the Bulls didn't need to go out and make blockbuster trades or sign a horde of big-name free-agents or garner a veteran NBA coach to guide the team. Boston is going to be on the decline real quick, which Chicago and Miami are going to get better.

I haven't seen any Bulls post from you prior to the arrival of Rose.

no Rose= no Bulls

like I told you already I won't explain the untimely deaths that affected the C's

you critized our free agency signings, but give Miami a pass
for doing exactly that
LA is busy right now tryin' to do it also

why you hate the C's so much?

I haven't seen any Bulls post from you prior to the arrival of Rose.

no Rose= no Bulls

like I told you already I won't explain the untimely deaths that affected the C's

you critized our free agency signings, but give Miami a pass
for doing exactly that
LA is busy right now tryin' to do it also

why you hate the C's so much?

I been posting about Bulls basketball when D-Rose was winning state championships at Simeon. I started a thread back in 2007 about the Bulls-Pistons playoff series. And participated in other discussions about the Bulls, too .http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?58330-Did-I-say-Bulls-in-7-My-bad...-may-only-go-6.

I didn't criticize the C's making offseason moves to improve the team. I just said the Bulls didn't need to make those kinds of moves to jump to the No. 1 team in the NBA like Boston did. I have nothing against what the Heat did either. If you paid attention to the many posts I made about that, I was supportive of LeBron and his decision to team up with Wade and Bosh.

I don't hate the C's either. I got much respect for KG, Ray and Doc (Chicago guy).

I been posting about Bulls basketball when D-Rose was winning state championships at Simeon. I started a thread back in 2007 about the Bulls-Pistons playoff series. And participated in other discussions about the Bulls, too .http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?58330-Did-I-say-Bulls-in-7-My-bad...-may-only-go-6.

I didn't criticize the C's making offseason moves to improve the team. I just said the Bulls didn't need to make those kinds of moves to jump to the No. 1 team in the NBA like Boston did. I have nothing against what the Heat did either. If you paid attention to the many posts I made about that, I was supportive of LeBron and his decision to team up with Wade and Bosh.

I don't hate the C's either. I got much respect for KG, Ray and Doc (Chicago guy).

and that #1 in the East talk you keep screaming , that didn't even happen
until near the end of the season around when Shaq became injured
Most of the year Boston lead the East
you're not being fair

and that #1 in the East talk you keep screaming , that didn't even happen
until near the end of the season around when Shaq became injured
Most of the year Boston lead the East
you're not being fair

You want to talk about Shaq being injured? Seriously? Noah and Boozer (two starters) missed a combined 50 games this season due to injury. Even with that the Bulls overtook both Miami and Boston. As far as I'm concerned I'm being fair.

You want to talk about Shaq being injured? Seriously? Noah and Boozer (two starters) missed a combined 50 games this season due to injury. Even with that the Bulls overtook both Miami and Boston. As far as I'm concerned I'm being fair.

when is Boozer contract up?
we may can employ his services.

LA finished second in the west. Gasol ,Bynum and Odom still have good years. Kobe gets to rehab his knee, Artest may need to go we will have cap space to clean the bench and add some peices. We will be fine.

so now all of a sudden kobe got a knee problem lmaooooo!!!!

You don't want Boozer. LOL. He aint a good fit for Boston.

I'm just throwin' out names...lol

looking @ salary caps, quality of players, who has expiring contracts etc etc

seems to me the whole free agency market is kinda weak right now.

we're going crazy in the Boston Nation right now

Can you believe someone even suggested signing Yao Ming to a one year contract :retard:

Lot's of people want Baby gone, but for who?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
so now all of a sudden kobe got a knee problem lmaooooo!!!!

Dude had knee sugurey in the off season. It was documented that he played better during the playoffs after that knee was drained. He didn't workout most of the summer to heal the knee. Didn't practice too much during the season because of the knee..Also has artheritic finger and a bad ankle. He played through all of it.

Back