NBA Playoffs 2011

luvdaboom

Banned
No official thread about the playoffs. First games were exciting. These lower seeds are playing with heart. No one is laying down.
San Antonio, L.A, Orlando losing their first games but i still think the Spurs and Lakers will pull it out. But I have no faith in Van Gundy's coaching and the Magic.

Boston will win the series

L.A. should win the series

Miami will win the series

Oklahoma should win.. it's something that's not all the way right with Denver even though they are playing better with out Melo

Spurs will win their series

Dallas will win the series...

I ain't really paying too much attention to the rest

I know one thing they cheated those Knicks yesterday in Boston. Come on man, if Paul I'm bricking everything I throw up, Pierce didn't flop then I'm gone take everything back I ever said about Vlade Divacs flopping arse...They took that game from the Knicks and now they are a man down...SMH..

that call was suspect but mike dan toni should have called a better play and carmelo shouldnt have tried to be a hero and shoot that three; they were down by 2. why didnt he drive to the paint for the tie and go to OT. and remember the knicks had em up by 12 couldnt hold the lead against the old guys. so that one call shouldnt have mattered.

that call was suspect but mike dan toni should have called a better play and carmelo shouldnt have tried to be a hero and shoot that three; they were down by 2. why didnt he drive to the paint for the tie and go to OT. and remember the knicks had em up by 12 couldnt hold the lead against the old guys. so that one call shouldnt have mattered.
Exactly.. that was a dumb play by Melo...

I can see know.. he gone fug up the chemistry of that team...

It worked in Denver.. because that team was built around him with him already being there before most of them... But he can keep on with that hero BS...

I ain't even like his responce in an earlier interview he did with Amari sitting next to him..

Dude was asked .. "How would you feel once NY wins a championship"...

Dude said.. "I would feel "I" did MY job"...

I'm calling it now... that shyt ain't going to work...

you shole is right. amare was killing in the paint but they went away from that and gave it to melo and he hosting up dumb shots. should have kept giving it to amare

beatny.jpg

The Pacers need a superstar and they will be strait. And they need to learn how to finish games.

Lebron scored as many points as the whole starting Philly squad in the first half.

thats true but these officiating needs to clean it up in ALL of these games esp since they all are coming down to the wire

where's goodfella?? ohh yeah he wont show up until lebron loses or the lakers win it all

thats true but these officiating needs to clean it up in ALL of these games esp since they all are coming down to the wire

where's goodfella?? ohh yeah he wont show up until lebron loses or the lakers win it all

I think CP3 ran goodfella away from here...lol

The Dallas Mavericks are 2-16 in the playoffs when Danny Crawford officiates one of their games since Mark Cuban bought the team. Guess who is the ref tonight in the Mavs/Blazers game?

Poor Carmelo can't get any help. So sad. This guy is Ready and the Knicks aren't

Back