NBA Free Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The Clippers being a good team now is hurting the Lakers. Lakers need to have 3 more bad season and build through the draft. Top teir FA wanna contend now not 2-3 years later.

The Lakers don't build through the draft. The last decent player they got from the draft was Farmar in 2006. The last impact player they got from the draft was Bynum in 2005. There is no benefit to having a bad season next year because the Suns hold the Lakers' 2015 pick.

I am a little upset we re-signed Bradley....but then again not really. Wtf is wrong with Lance??? Must be some behind the scenes stuff going on or he is looking for a max contract somewhere. Melo to the Bulls, Love to Golden State and the Lakers will suffer for three more years. BYE. O and also, Pau to the Spurs. These are my "bold" predictions.

I am a little upset we re-signed Bradley....but then again not really. Wtf is wrong with Lance??? Must be some behind the scenes stuff going on or he is looking for a max contract somewhere. Melo to the Bulls, Love to Golden State and the Lakers will suffer for three more years. BYE. O and also, Pau to the Spurs. These are my "bold" predictions.

You a Celts fan? What's your prediction for them?

Lakers will find a way to get Rondo or some other very good PG.

The Lakers don't build through the draft. The last decent player they got from the draft was Farmar in 2006. The last impact player they got from the draft was Bynum in 2005. There is no benefit to having a bad season next year because the Suns hold the Lakers' 2015 pick.

The notion that the Lakers don't build through needs to be changed especially that the Clippers are good now. If Lakers fans keep banking on FA coming there gonna be very disappointed. it just gonna prolong the rebuilding process. Not getting Phil, not signing back Dwight and giving Kobe washed up butt 48.5 mil hurt yall a ton.

a very good PG. its a ton of those in college. find a way to get Rondo? LMAO. you have no trade assets.

Jody Meeks an ok shooter sign with the pistons.

The notion that the Lakers don't build through needs to be changed especially that the Clippers are good now. If Lakers fans keep banking on FA coming there gonna be very disappointed. it just gonna prolong the rebuilding process. Not getting Phil, not signing back Dwight and giving Kobe washed up butt 48.5 mil hurt yall a ton.

They should thank Jim Buss for his bone head decision making....

Yep. That Lakers prestige is not what the players of today wanna hear. They wanna win now and that Kobe contract is really hurting them (that and no superstar in their prime is going to take a back seat to a declined Kobe)

Yep. That Lakers prestige is not what the players of today wanna hear. They wanna win now and that Kobe contract is really hurting them (that and no superstar in their prime is going to take a back seat to a declined Kobe)

The Lakers should of chose Dwight over Kobe. its a few top FA would love to play with Dwight while getting a PG in the draft. NApier,Harris,Ennis

Yup. I am a Celts fan....I predict we will recover from last year faster than the Lakers lmao. Nah, our conference is weak and with some tweaking of the roster we can be a 6-7 seed easily. Lakers will find a way to TALK to Rondo, the Celtics are Rondo's team now. If Rondonumba9 is traded, it won't be to the freaking Lakers. I could seriously see us trading for more of a scoring pg like Isaiah Thomas maybe, but Lakers have nothing to offer Beantown.

The Lakers should of chose Dwight over Kobe. its a few top FA would love to play with Dwight while getting a PG in the draft. NApier,Harris,Ennis

Dwight isn't winning anything anytime soon. His mindset is not "championship" it's "have fun".

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dwight isn't winning anything anytime soon. His mindset is not "championship" it's "have fun".

That my friend is a lie. Dude wanna win a championship. if it was all about fun. he would of stayed in Orlando where Mickey Mouse is at.

That my friend is a lie. Dude wanna win a championship. if it was all about fun. he would of stayed in Orlando where Mickey Mouse is at.

Orlando wasn't "fun" for him anymore after they lost to the Lakers and his coach started demanding more. D-Howard was no closer to a title this season than he was last season with the Lakers, as I predicted. A lot of that was on the other guy (Harden), but Howard didn't make the Rox any better.

Yup. I am a Celts fan....I predict we will recover from last year faster than the Lakers lmao. Nah, our conference is weak and with some tweaking of the roster we can be a 6-7 seed easily. Lakers will find a way to TALK to Rondo, the Celtics are Rondo's team now. If Rondonumba9 is traded, it won't be to the freaking Lakers. I could seriously see us trading for more of a scoring pg like Isaiah Thomas maybe, but Lakers have nothing to offer Beantown.

Y'all will be battling for the 8th seed. The Heat, Pacers, Bulls, Raptors, Nets, Wizards and maybe the Hawks are better than the Celtics right now.

Orlando wasn't "fun" for him anymore after they lost to the Lakers and his coach started demanding more. D-Howard was no closer to a title this season than he was last season with the Lakers, as I predicted. A lot of that was on the other guy (Harden), but Howard didn't make the Rox any better.

The Rockets won 54 plus game and was the 4th seed and will be a better team this season. Its a reason why the Lakers had the 7th pick in the draft bro. he wayyyyyyyy closer to a championship than the Lakers are.

Y'all will be battling for the 8th seed. The Heat, Pacers, Bulls, Raptors, Nets, Wizards and maybe the Hawks are better than the Celtics right now.

Nets don't even have a coach....Shaun Livingston just left and the Clippers are looking at Paul Pierce. Nevertheless, 8th seed means we are in the playoffs which is the best we can hope for at this point.

They lost in the first round this season. When did they lose last season?

Thanks.

Damian Lillard hit an amazing shot. 54 wins compare to a 27 wins. Dwight will be in the playoff again this season while the Lakers will be still searching for a coach. you Laker fans are delusional.

Making the playoffs in the 6-8 position is meaningless. Teams in those slots historically have no shot at winning the championship. You're in basketball hell. It is better to either tank to get a stud in the draft or sign big name FAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back