Mississippi Valley State at Southern: Game Updates - 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hell with that we need the 50,000 strong nation to come buy some of these 35 dollar tickets next Saturday. You can bring as many Fire Stump posters as you like hell make a banner and let the football team run thru it

ya'll stop. they not coming unless comegy lose to Tex South.

TEXT Message from TSPN User <b>SUJAGTILIDIE</b>:
<b>We only have 1 loss in the SWAC. We'll be fine. TSU will lose to JSU and that'll put us both in a tie for 1st place next week!</b>

P88's response: :::::CONFUSED SMILEY HERE:::::: Bruh.... did you see the game? LOL

Damn he back door'n that thing already

Jesus be a coin flip

Get it.....
images

LMAO!!! This is hilarious! I concur.

Congrats Valley.

As for us. We deserve any smack coming to us. Absolutely a pitiful display. This loss is right up there with the loss to PV in Houston. No excuses.

Nah PODNUH!!! This is worse. Valley lost to CONCORDIA last week. Do you still believe that our football program is better off with Stump Mitchell as our football coach.

Nah PODNUH!!! This is worse. Valley lost to CONCORDIA last week. Do you still believe that our football program is better off with Stump Mitchell as our football coach.

A man with no arms and an itchy ass is better off than our football program is now.

Last year, Valley kept us from FG range for the entire 2nd half of that game.

The team you saw tonight is the team we have to face for homecoming.....against our offense.....

Just something to think about
lol I allllllready know...smh

That is the worse Southern U. football team I have seen in 38 years of watching S.U. football. I haven't looked at the schedule but am pretty sure that 0-11 is not unrealistic.

Hell hath no fury like Jags on Jags in verbal turmoil.

:argue:
:argue2:

My light skinneded wifey was mad and she went to Univ of Kentucky so she has no dog in the hunt and she was mad, I know the Baton Rouge light skinnededs will be mad uh oh

That is the worse Southern U. football team I have seen in 38 years of watching S.U. football. I haven't looked at the schedule but am pretty sure that 0-11 is not unrealistic.

This is horrible, smh...if he aint gone "tonight"...I'm done...I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back