Mississippi Valley State at Southern: Game Updates - 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEXT Message from TSPN User <b>SUJAGTILIDIE</b>:
<b>We only have 1 loss in the SWAC. We'll be fine. TSU will lose to JSU and that'll put us both in a tie for 1st place next week!</b>

P88's response: :::::CONFUSED SMILEY HERE:::::: Bruh.... did you see the game? LOL

Ummmm...... *putting my boy pvdt on the firing line*

Who you pick in the PVAMU vs AAMU game brah? :read: lol

:emlaugh:

Ok ok I'm willing to take the L for that one. AAMU don't have much offense and we have no defense so I flipped a coin :noidea:

I said it when they hired him.. Why hire a man that went 4-84. He has no track record of winning

Kinda wasnt suprised where is Sujagtillidie???? I got some questions

:lol: dude I'm serious... I can't even smack
This is a crisis.

It sure is. Or it sho is if you prefer.

I cannot smack after what happened to my school this past Saturday.

I know it's a crisis but you're bringing the Lord up in here mane. It's certainly gonna' take the Lord to help us out this hole.

Tell the Lord to send: better coaching, better disciplined recruits, better athletic admins. :)

I am a strong believer in prayer and feel that it is the only thing that will save us. I am that serious.

It's not gonna happen. The Lord don't support stupidity...

Then again you are correct.

I CANT STOP LAUGHING......:happydance::happydance::happydance::devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::fart::):):):):):):emlaugh:

Congrats Valley.

As for us. We deserve any smack coming to us. Absolutely a pitiful display. This loss is right up there with the loss to PV in Houston. No excuses.

TEXT Message from TSPN User <b>SUJAGTILIDIE</b>:
<b>We only have 1 loss in the SWAC. We'll be fine. TSU will lose to JSU and that'll put us both in a tie for 1st place next week!</b>

P88's response: :::::CONFUSED SMILEY HERE:::::: Bruh.... did you see the game? LOL[/

QUOTE]

WTH

Wow Good win MVSU

Last year, Valley kept us from FG range for the entire 2nd half of that game.

The team you saw tonight is the team we have to face for homecoming.....against our offense.....

Just something to think about

Last edited:

They played with pride and intensity and deserved the win. That's the hardest I have seen a Valley team play for the hole game in about 8 years. Maybe Morgan can turn this around but neither team looked all that impressive

Ok, I can't...I just can't...I tried, I really tried to not criticize the man BUT STUMP MITCHELL is the CONRAD MURRAY of SOUTHERN FOOTBALL!!! #ThingsGottaChange

i guess the Superdome will be empty this Turkey Day

The Hell with that we need the 50,000 strong nation to come buy some of these 35 dollar tickets next Saturday. You can bring as many Fire Stump posters as you like hell make a banner and let the football team run thru it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back