May weather/Pacman fight set for May 2

So in 15yrs how many drug test did Manny fail? None. Mosley got caught doping & Floyd still fought him. Besides, Manny agreed 3yrs ago to any testing mayweather wanted. Mayweather fighting now because most of the boxing world keeps calling him out & he thinks Manny slowed down.

Funny thing is all these mayweather fans talk about manny losing fights, getting knocked out, etc even though 99% of floyds opponents have several losses too & he still fights them. Manny was the only one he refused to fight. Talk trash on social media for 6yrs but REFUSED to fight him.

So what? The point is that Floyd wanted a even playing field. Who cares what Manny agreed to after the fact! Mayweather has earned the right to call the shots. Mayweather is 24-0 10Kos in world title fights and has been in the P4P rankings for 2 decades. Manny and his camp are the contenders and would have been in the blue corner then and now. I am glad that Floyd has made Manny and the non boxing IQ world wait on his terms. A lesson will be taught on May 2.

There will only be 1 fighter in the ring who knows what it feels like to get KO'd, lose, and receive a boxing lesson in there past fights. It's not Mayweather.

I remember the good ole days of "fight parties". Do people still have those?

Yeah, I remember that too. A lot of people here go to Sports Bars and watch those big fights. However there are some people that still do them......

Rumor has it that Pac has armed guards outside of his camp (Freddy Roach debunked the story)...lol. I'm thinking that's not going to help that squirt in May. FYI........NBC dabbles in boxing this weekend (Saturday) at night!

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/nbc-...-an-audience-again-b99456631z1-295280981.html

39278843-ap_aptopix_prime-time_boxinga.jpg

Back