Matt Barnes drove 95 miles to ‘beat the shat’ out of Derek Fisher

No Fisher got has azz whooped and all but admitted it with that comment. Talking about it wasn't as one-sided. Fisher talking about it was a tie. LOL

Last edited:
No Fisher got has azz whooped and all but admitted to it with that comment. Talking about it wasn't as one-sided. Fisher talking about it was a tie. LOL

I think DF got him, Bane lol. When a man has to defend what he considers his puzzy, he'll fight you until the last breath and from sundown to the break of dawn lol.

I think DF got him, Bane lol. When a man has to defend what he considers his puzzy, he'll fight you until the last breath and from sundown to the break of dawn lol.

Man plenty of dudes have got the shat beat out of them trying to defend 'their puzzy'. Fisher got his azz beat plain and simple. Any time you say 'the fight wasn't that one sided', you more than likely got your azz beat.

I have had broads that screw like a race horse in the Kentucky Derby, but never have they made me wanna kill a man. My parents told me when I was young that if you got a chase a woman down you got trash on your hands. Throw it in the garbage and get you a new one. I live by that motto.

She and her sister are nothing but pretty light skin yamps. Her sister been engaged or knocked up by three or four players too. I guess they pass that puddin around like sweet potato pie at Thanksgiving........ I ain't gonna lie I want some of it too. Y'all ninjas do to so don't judge me. Lol

What tickles me is how some of y'all keep saying "these young guys". Man, old ass dudes been fighting over trim since trim first got here. I know old cats who will blade your azz in a minute. I know a deacon (no not me) who this older cat at church refuses to take communion from because my man spoke to his wife outside of church. The brother is completely innocent, hell his wife was standing with him when he spoke. For some reason this older gentlemen is convinced my man was at his wife... She's about 75 years old.

Following the dustup, Barnes, 35, texted a pal that he had not only assaulted Fisher, 41, but also took revenge on Govan, one source said.

“I kicked his ass from the back yard to the front room, and spit in her face,” the text read, according to the source.

A source close to Fisher confirmed the fight, but insisted it wasn’t as one-sided as Barnes claimed....

http://nypost.com/2015/10/07/matt-barnes-attacks-knicks-coach-fisher-for-dating-ex-wife/

Fucking coward

What tickles me is how some of y'all keep saying "these young guys". Man, old ass dudes been fighting over trim since trim first got here. I know old cats who will blade your azz in a minute. I know a deacon (no not me) who this older cat at church refuses to take communion from because my man spoke to his wife outside of church. The brother is completely innocent, hell his wife was standing with him when he spoke. For some reason this older gentlemen is convinced my man was at his wife... She's about 75 years old.

LMAO

She and her sister are nothing but pretty light skin yamps. Her sister been engaged or knocked up by three or four players too. I guess they pass that puddin around like sweet potato pie at Thanksgiving........ I ain't gonna lie I want some of it too. Y'all ninjas do to so don't judge me. Lol

Don't count me as one of those trying to say I don't want some of it too ijs LOL

Now y'all know that ninja is about to get teased by opposing players. I can hear them now, "man, I was over at your ex's house the day before Coach Fisher was there and she can really work that thang".

Now y'all know that ninja is about to get teased by opposing players. I can hear them now, "man, I was over at your ex's house the day before Coach Fisher was there and she can really work that thang".
Exactly! He gonna run up on another Badazz one day. Lol

These young cats are definitely puzzy whipped. I don't trust any woman with her tit out like that. I'm sure Derek Fisher saw her as just another groupie slut. NBA wives are worst than military wives. Instead of beating up on other men, what Barnes should be doing before his divorce is final is get a DNA test on his twin sons. With a woman like that and like the old saying goes, "momma's babies daddy's maybe".

fishbarnes.jpg
Dude those are his sons..they look just like him..

from a legal standpoint....

If Derek fisher shot an enraged Matt Barnes wouldn't that be self defense since the attack was pre-meditated....

any law enforcement on here that can answer this?

Back