Matt Barnes drove 95 miles to ‘beat the shat’ out of Derek Fisher

She is a slut. So goes women so goes the world. She has got two black men fugged up in the head and given the details both could lose their jobs. She would be on to the next giving that puddin away getting him fugged off.

She probably was fugging Derrick for a while and his stupid ass left his wife for her.

If she's a slut, what does that make D-Fish and Barnes?

But I digress.

The Knicks will take out Fisher before any woman will. Have you seen how bad they are? LOL

If she's a slut, what does that make D-Fish and Barnes?

But I digress.

The Knicks will take out Fisher before any woman will. Have you seen how bad they are? LOL

Damn fools!!!!

This chick is a groupie to the 100th power and these two dudes fell to the okie doke....Barnes filed for divorce probably because of her sluttish behavior while Fisher walked on his family (mind you with a child who is in remission for Cancer) for this slut.

So goes women....so goes the world.

I didn't know Fisher and Barnes were once boys. No wonder dude drove and kicked his butt. He should have. That was some old slick sissy, punk move on Fisher. That butt whipping was personal. It's always two sides to a story......

Man Barnes is a fool. He divorced the chick that was enough. Fisher is gump ass pussy whipped dude. Man these cats are going to realize that you don't mess up your money or potential money for some tramp.

Damn fools!!!!

This chick is a groupie to the 100th power and these two dudes fell to the okie doke....Barnes filed for divorce probably because of her sluttish behavior while Fisher walked on his family (mind you with a child who is in remission for Cancer) for this slut.

These two dudes are just as, if not more, slutty than she is. Heck, I'd say they're the sluts here, not her.

You had one dude in Fisher, who left his wife for her. Then you had Barnes, who divorced her, lied about being in a relationship with Rihanna and then attacks Fisher for seeing his ex. Sure didn't act like he cared about his wife when he was talking about him and Ri being together.

Just two stupid, slutty dudes.

Last edited:
Damn fools!!!!

The child is the one who called Matt Barnes (we know how that can be sometimes but considering the entire situation). That alone makes me side with Barnes despite how p-whipped this situation makes him look. Derek Fisher can't be that desperate for women to go hollering at someone's wife before papers have been been signed

The child is the one who called Matt Barnes (we know how that can be sometimes but considering the entire situation). That alone makes me side with Barnes despite how p-whipped this situation makes him look. Derek Fisher can't be that desperate for women to go hollering at someone's wife before papers have been been signed

Exactly....kids know when there is some BS going on or something looks odd. We as adults take their views as being childish but kids recognize bullshit...they just don't how to properly process it.

This is funny, Fisher should have bust a cap on Barnes weak az. Cat, should never control anyone, there is too much free cat walking around. He can do that to Fisher, what is it was Odom or Shaq, putting the bone to his old lady. I bet he would have a different mindset.

Oh! Snap, that stuff will make you act stupid.

Years, ago I was hitting on this gal, ok, she was married. A dude on the inmate work program, called me at my office and start mouthing off about that’s his woman. My only comment was inmate TSP 0000, dude you are locked up and the only thing you need to be concerned about is picking up the soap.

but Barnes was right in whooping his azz that was some grimy isht D Fish pulled...you don't go behind people back like that and don't expect consequences

it would be a different story if they didn't know each other and D Fish was some random guy

but Barnes was right in whooping his azz that was some grimy isht D Fish pulled...you don't go behind people back like that and don't expect consequences

it would be a different story if they didn't know each other and D Fish was some random guy

She is 45 years old and older than both of Fisher and Barnes, therefore she has been in the game for awhile now. I'm sure before Matt Barnes came along, she and her sister had already come quite acquainted with the stars in the NBA. I'm sure Derek Fisher was probably one of those she had come to know real well before Barnes.

Cracking at how some of y'all dudes upset cause these bruhs are well..sprung! For that spitting on her alone, she needs... HALF!!!! She needs HALF!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cracking at how some of y'all dudes upset cause these bruhs are well..sprung! For that spitting on her alone, she needs... HALF!!!! She needs HALF!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What took you so long CT. We are on the 4th page. But you are right, Matt Barnes dumb azz just might have to give this tramp half or more.

Last edited:
Matt Barnes drove 95 miles to ‘beat the s–t’ out of Derek Fisher

Knick coach Derek Fisher was attacked in Los Angeles by NBA bad boy Matt Barnes, who drove 95 miles to “beat the s—t out of him” when he found out Fisher was romancing his estranged wife, sources told The Post on Wednesday.

The 6-foot-7 Barnes, who now plays for the Memphis Grizzlies, made a fast break from his team’s California training camp Saturday when he was tipped off that Fisher was making time with sultry “Basketball Wives LA” star Gloria Govan in the home Barnes once shared with her.

The NBA is investigating the brawl.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/07/matt-barnes-attacks-knicks-coach-fisher-for-dating-ex-wife/
Rotflmao!!! He got dat commitment!

One thing we know about Matt Barnes, his dumb azz is no Deion Sanders or D. Wade.

Back