JSU Baseball

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Considering the Tigers would have essentially been the home team during the SWAC tournament, Shanks figures attendance will take a direct hit.

"I think it hurts all of us in the conference and it's just a completely sad deal," Shanks said. "Really, I can't believe that Jackson State isn't going to be there. The whole idea of having this tournament in Jackson was getting all three Mississippi teams involved."

You know the Houston teams were going to make it along with Southern....lets bring it back West now

mighty hornet said:
naw, what's sadder is trying to cheat your way into it.

Maybe the SWAC needs to look into golf next.
:lol::lol:
Maybe the SWAC need to look into that 2001 and 2004 Football Championship game. I've could have sworn I've read something about using ineligible Cole players.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Whether you get caught or not, cheating is horrible way to win. Somebody at J-ust S-illy and U-nethical had to know what was going on. This is not the first time a University was caught and it will not be the last...

newboy said:
This is not the first time a University was caught and it will not be the last...

:uhoh: Be careful fellow Tiger.... some people could really use this comment against you.

newboy said:
Whether you get caught or not, cheating is horrible way to win. Somebody at J-ust S-illy and U-nethical had to know what was going on. This is not the first time a University was caught and it will not be the last...

ahh...............JSU PULL THE TEAM OUT THE TOURNEY.:nod:

PS: Maybe ya'll should TRY and cheat.:idea:
Maybe then you could be competitive instead of everyones EASY win..............you name the sport.:goof: :goof:

newboy said:
Hey guys,newboy is the first baseball coach for TSU....:nod:

Back