Jackson State vs Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
SU, ya'll just ain't good as JSU period. I been waiting on this game. That is why I did that post about how good SU was....:lol: I knew that when Lee and Stewart struggled to beat TNSTate that you didn't have a team. Trae would have whooped TNState!

Gotta take my hat off to the J-State Defense......... they did what we can't do with d@m Graves still there..... Congrats

:lecture: Now, J-State, don't leave all the emotion on the field tonight and lose ur next few games as only you know how.........

All we need is for our offense to help the defense out. there is not another team on our schedule that we should lose to. Don't feel bad SU, just lost to a team that is better than you!

SU, ya'll just ain't good as JSU period. I been waiting on this game. That is why I did that post about how good SU was....:lol: I knew that when Lee and Stewart struggled to beat TNSTate that you didn't have a team. Trae would have whooped TNState!
TP, I know you want to feel important and all, but we already know what kind of team we have this year. This ain't the smack board....most of us actually tell the truth over here. Just take your win and get the hell on, please. You can tell when somebody has won their first game....sheesh.

We done said congrats now....

TP, I know you want to feel important and all, but we already know what kind of team we have this year. This ain't the smack board....most of us actually tell the truth over here. Just take your win and get the hell on, please. You can tell when somebody has won their first game....sheesh.

We done said congrats now....

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back