Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
This Thread is being brought to you by

To listen to the Jackson State Broadcast: click here

To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV:

im at the stadium and it is like a su home game rvs still rolloing in and parking lot is full.

I'm at the stadium to with my wonderful laptop and su do have rv's but more than half of them right now and it's Saturday at 9:30 a.m., most are JSU fans and alumni's who have been here since Thursday, So don't try to make us look bad buc98 because our fans are here to bucko. Grumbling fans are the ones who don't or can't travel. U ain't Southern.

sucks will get their azz handed to them tonight and yes, JSU is sitting on the home side in case anyone of u haters want to know and the Boom will be here in full effect,

However, this game should be a swac/hbcu classic every year in New Orleans, Memphis, Jxn or Atlanta or even BR-LSU.
Great atmosphere and women for dazes. Right now i'm hanging w/the MU SIGMA graduate chapter of Phi BetA SIGMA under the large blue and white tent.

QUOTE=Buc98;1550130]im at the stadium and it is like a su home game rvs still rolloing in and parking lot is full.[/QUOTE]

I'm at the stadium to with my wonderful laptop and su do have rv's but more than half of them right now and it's Saturday at 9:30 a.m., most are JSU fans and alumni's who have been here since Thursday, So don't try to make us look bad buc98 because our fans are here to bucko. Grumbling fans are the ones who don't or can't travel. U ain't Southern.

sucks will get their azz handed to them tonight and yes, JSU is sitting on the home side in case anyone of u haters want to know and the Boom will be here in full effect,

However, this game should be a swac/hbcu classic every year in New Orleans, Memphis, Jxn or Atlanta or even BR-LSU.
Great atmosphere and women for dazes. Right now i'm hanging w/the MU SIGMA graduate chapter of Phi BetA SIGMA under the large blue and white tent.

Thanks for that live update from the stadium Mr. Abrams. :clap:

Hope U guys don't get the weather I'm thinking we're going to get here in Dallas. :( It's now an 80% chance of rain this evening because of a cold front that went to the gulf a few days ago, cleared everything out and brought cooler weather, and now that same front has turned into a moist-warm front and is going to race back northward as I type. :(

80%... lol Boy oh boy oh boy. :(

Normally I don't believe in pre-game speeches or pep talks or anything like that, but I decided to write on in hopes the Tigers can pull out a win tonight.

Great moments are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here tonight, fellas. That's what you've earned here, tonight.
If we played them ten times, they might win nine. But not this game. Not tonight. Tonight, we hit with them.
Tonight, we run with them, and we shut them down because we CAN!!! Tonight, we are the best football team on that field.
You were born to be football players....Every single one of you. And you were meant to win this game tonight...This is your time.
I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great football team the Southern has....Screw them! This is your time!!

Take it!

Hope U guys don't get the weather I'm thinking we're going to get here in Dallas. :( It's now an 80% chance of rain this evening because of a cold front that went to the gulf a few days ago, cleared everything out and brought cooler weather, and now that same front has turned into a moist-warm front and is going to race back northward as I type. :(

80%... lol Boy oh boy oh boy. :(
P, we are expecting that weather tomorrow and Monday. Storm rolled through yesterday morning. Tonight should be perfect for whooping a Jags ass.

I'm not sure if I wanna listen to the game on the radio or wait till Tuesday and see it on TV. (without knowing the score before hand.)

I'm quite sure some other Faguar told you so......carry on SUcka:smug:
um, just in case you're not aware or didn't read the opening post of this thread...this is NOT the smack board...take that schitt over there. This thread is for game updates ONLY.

LETS GOOOOOO JAGS!!!!!!

:flippy::flippy::flippy::flippy::flippy::flippy: :flippy::flippy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back