Jackson St vs Grambling St Game Updates:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, let me be real:

Grambling fans: Ok the JSU game is over. Lets move on and worry about winning the rest of our games. Getting a big head is why were are in the boat we are in now. Yes, Grambling has to most talented/ best players in the SWAC, but are we the best " team " in the SWAC? And for all of you G-Men fans who keep posting and talking about our " great " history, please stop because nobody cares!

Jackson Fans: Don't put the blame on your coaching, you guys just got beat by a better players who played like a team for the first time all season. Jackson State program is on the rise by far and will soon be a powerfull force as a beast in the EAST. Good luck against UAPB-Alcorn and AAMU, because you will need it.

Ok, let me be real:

Grambling fans: Ok the JSU game is over. Lets move on and worry about winning the rest of our games. Getting a big head is why were are in the boat we are in now. Yes, Grambling has to most talented/ best players in the SWAC, but are we the best " team " in the SWAC? And for all of you G-Men fans who keep posting and talking about our " great " history, please stop because nobody cares!

Jackson Fans: Don't put the blame on your coaching, you guys just got beat by a better players who played like a team for the first time all season. Jackson State program is on the rise by far and will soon be a powerfull force as a beast in the EAST. Good luck against UAPB-Alcorn and AAMU, because you will need it.

Basebone you a'ight wit' me. LOL!

Not only that SU qb Situation is shameful. JC Lewis gonna hide from PimpingPete prior to the BC. He don't even want to see Grambling no mo.:lmao:

If you didn't know, our QB situation isn't all that stable. And before you even think about someone from Southern's offense not wanting to see Grambling. just know that SU put up 35 points on a better Grambling team last year.

Then again, you all may not need our help. UAPB really ain't that good....they could still lose to Texas Southern, Prairie View, or Southern...and they SHOLE gonna lose to Jackson State. We owe them from last year. ...:lmao:

UAPB is better than you think. If their O line keeps on playing like the have for the past 3 weeks, they have a good shot at beating anybody.

Yes, they do. Alcorn and Pine Bluff will not be able to pass on us like Grambling. Also, Comegy is going to outcoach Dr. Thomas. AAMU is at home and they ain't no better than anyone else. They are average. But we still have one game to spare at this point. The team we MUST beat is AAMU. We can split with Alcorn and UAPB and still go to Bham.

It's good to know that you are controllin your own destiny...Now you guys can help us out and whoop up on Annie Mae if you want....LOL

U said that today

U said that today

You and baseball:

Our gameplan beat us. Plain and simple.

Spears did the only thing he knows how to do and for a quarter and a half, we let him. Had the coaches came into this game with the right gameplan, I am not saying we would have won but we would not have lost 36-7.

Ok, let me be real:

Basebone, man I can appreciate this post and I am not even a JSU fan.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....UAPB lost to Valley and BAMA State. They can't be that good.

TP, PB has always been jeckyll and hyde. I believe they might be better than we all thought. I also think the rest of the swac aint as good as we thought it would be either. I know my team is capable of being beat by a decent HS team right now......

Tp... Your defense didn't shut us down the whole game. We ran what we wanted. Second half, we went conservative and actually started running clock. We for the most part just threw short passes and ran draw plays.

Jackson needs to run all option plays. Your Qbs are just running backs. They have no poise or accuracy. Defense needs to always run a zone because thier DBs can't cover. Never leave them one on one.

Jackson lost the game before it started when their team ran to the middle of the field chanting, "They run the SWAC." You dug your own grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back