Jackson St vs Grambling St Game Updates:

Status
Not open for further replies.

it was a good game Gram. The only thing I don't like about Gram is their coach.....throwing the ball when you're up 28and going for two is not practice....it's arrogant and tryin' to run up the score. Good win.....good school......but Spears....classless idiot.

As Spears says, if dey can't stop you, blow dey ass out. Big badd Comegys would do the same as he did to TSU.

As Spears says, if dey can't stop you, blow dey ass out. Big badd Comegys would do the same as he did to TSU.

Dumb philosophy by spears and you know it. Comegy didnt' do that to TSU, the score was 29-5 and those late scores came from the defense , not Comegy throwing the ball. Get your game right.

I'm guessin PB, AAMU and Alcorn arent looking as easy at this point.

Yes, they do. Alcorn and Pine Bluff will not be able to pass on us like Grambling. Also, Comegy is going to outcoach Dr. Thomas. AAMU is at home and they ain't no better than anyone else. They are average. But we still have one game to spare at this point. The team we MUST beat is AAMU. We can split with Alcorn and UAPB and still go to Bham.

It's good to know that you are controllin your own destiny...Now you guys can help us out and whoop up on Annie Mae if you want....LOL

Gram will still lose to Southern

Grambling will beat Southern for the 3rd time under Spears in a very sloppy 35- 21 game. Both teams are playing ugly football this year. Both teams have loss games this year due to poor coaching and turnovers. Grambling has the all around team and more explosive offense. Both defense's miss too many tackles, give up too many big plays and they both seem to line up in wrong formations on 3rd downs. The game will be closer than last year, but Grambling should take it once again based on offensive skills.

:jump:
Dumb philosophy by spears and you know it. Comegy didnt' do that to TSU, the score was 29-5 and those late scores came from the defense , not Comegy throwing the ball. Get your game right.

Yeah its is to the loser. Especially if it happens almost everyyear
:emlaugh:

I think UAPB will be in Bham. The beat the two best teams on their schedule back to back.
We are better than AAMU. They lost to Valley and barely beat TxSO. SU was only in the JSU game because of two blocked punts and a fumble return. SU was droppin TD's on AAMU. UAPB will not beat us. I just hope our fans stay upbeat and ride out!!

Grambling will beat Southern for the 3rd time under Spears in a very sloppy 35- 21 game. Both teams are playing ugly football this year. Both teams have loss games this year due to poor coaching and turnovers. Grambling has the all around team and more explosive offense. Both defense's miss too many tackles, give up too many big plays and they both seem to line up in wrong formations on 3rd downs. The game will be closer than last year, but Grambling should take it once again based on offensive skills.

Not only that SU qb Situation is shameful. JC Lewis gonna hide from PimpingPete prior to the BC. He don't even want to see Grambling no mo.:lmao:

Go JSU! :tup: I hope that we both make it to Gramblingham...

Then again, you all may not need our help. UAPB really ain't that good....they could still lose to Texas Southern, Prairie View, or Southern...and they SHOLE gonna lose to Jackson State. We owe them from last year. ...:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back