ITS ON NOW !!!

Blacknbengal said:
So now he gets this treatment? What about when Kobe has 3 bad games?
What the hell are you talking about? What games did Smush win for the Lakers?

Blacknbengal said:
What about when Kobe has 3 bad games?
Dude on the real...if you can't explain yourself with details please don't post. Because right now you are reaching. Please tell us what 3bad games you are talking about.

SAME OLD G said:
Dude on the real...if you can't explain yourself with details please don't post. Because right now you are reaching. Please tell us what 3bad games you are talking about.
Dude, dont get salty cause I'm talking about Kobe. And dont act like Kobe hasnt blown any games or had off nights.

Kobe lost trust in his teamates but he had a good reason.....:topic: I wonder what Raja would have done if that would have been his busted lip instead of Leandro's, it would have been the Chris Childs incident all over again.

Blacknbengal said:
So, when Kobe blows games, you all will be saying the same remarks?

Yes... I cussed him a few times last night and he had a superb game. I mainly cussed him for passing to Smush, though...lol

jag4life said:
Yes... I cussed him a few times last night and he had a superb game. I mainly cussed him for passing to Smush, though...lol
Well, let's see what ole Soggy has to say.

I just drove past downtown phx to get d-back tickets for sat. and next door the line was wrapped around thebuilding for game 7 tickets. You would think this was the finals.

Blacknbengal said:
Well, let's see what ole Soggy has to say.
Dude, I swear I have no idea what you are talking about. First you say Smush won some games...I asked you which games you are talking about. You have no answer. Then you say Kobe lost 3 games. I asked you which games you are talking about and you gave no answer. I really have no idea what you are talking about.

So again I ask. What are you talking about? Don't accuse me of being "salty" because simply because I am asking you for clearifcation.

Geez...that the problem when with you dayum Kobe haters. You all lose logic trying to do whatever you can to show how much you hate Kobe. It like Kobe said about Raja Bell. Maybe you all didn't get enough hugs as a kid. :lol:

Ravel:

Don't call ya homeboy a Prophet. :hat: In the final minutes of the game was it me or did Phoenix want to send a statement to the Lakers?

kobe---:bawling:

You called it.... Man Kobe threw in the towel in the second half,that tempo was too much.

1 down 3 to go!!!

WalkWitaPanther said:
Man did Kobe pull a tank job, or what?

Too much talk about them playing team ball and not Kobe ball, he had to show them up.

Fiyah said:
Too much talk about them playing team ball and not Kobe ball, he had to show them up.
I feel you, Fiyah, but I still think if he is a true champion, he should've went down fighting instead of trying to prove a point, ya dig?

jag4life said:
Whether Kobe scored 24 or 84 if they lost he would be criticized for being selfish.
I don't really agree. Anybody who watched that game saw that the rest of the team was no match for the Suns. Even though the supporting cast played well, they still needed Kobe to do his thing. In the second half THEY NEEDED HIM and he pulled that bullisht.

THAT'S SELFISH!!!!!!!:smh: :smh: :smh:

WalkWitaPanther said:
I don't really agree. Anybody who watched that game saw that the rest of the team was no match for the Suns. Even though the supporting cast played well, they still needed Kobe to do his thing. In the second half THEY NEEDED HIM and he pulled that bullisht.

THAT'S SELFISH!!!!!!!:smh: :smh: :smh:

Dude just like game 6 when people were calling him selfish for putting up 35 shots.... they fact was that they LOST so folks were going to criticize. Probably even if they won it would have been "He can't do that every game. He has to get his teammates involved more."

jag4life said:
Dude just like game 6 when people were calling him selfish for putting up 35 shots.... they fact was that they LOST so folks were going to criticize. Probably even if they won it would have been "He can't do that every game. He has to get his teammates involved more."
But there is NO EXCUSE for him putting up only three shots in the second half. If 17 shots in a half is too much, then he could've at least attempted 10-12.

Fiyah said:

Barkley talks a lot...sometimes too much...but he was on point (and brave enuff) to say that Kobe didn't take shots cuz his azz was selfish. He was pouting about the criticism of taking a lot of shots the previous nite. Alot of talent but a major Dick Head!

Back