ITS ON NOW !!!

jag4life said:
Whether Kobe scored 24 or 84 if they lost he would be criticized for being selfish.

It ain't the scoring or lack of...it's how he goes about playing the game. As talented as Kobe is (and he has probably the best all-around skills in the game), he rarely execute the screen/roll or give and go as a passer. Guys cut to the basket of establish the low block and Kobe is either jacking a fadeaway (which he does hit) or dashes to the basket to throwdown a highlight reel dunk. It looks good on ESPN and in the stats, but it tears up the team concept. Trust me...team play wins over individual flash every time.

The question to ask is whether the screen and roll is a part of the playbook.

I agree he had a level of quitting or pouting last night.

WalkWitaPanther said:
I don't really agree. Anybody who watched that game saw that the rest of the team was no match for the Suns. Even though the supporting cast played well, they still needed Kobe to do his thing. In the second half THEY NEEDED HIM and he pulled that bullisht.

THAT'S SELFISH!!!!!!!:smh: :smh: :smh:

:confused: Kobe didn't get enough touches if you asked me because they were to caught up in trying to get the rest of the team going.

bluedog said:
:confused: Kobe didn't get enough touches if you asked me because they were to caught up in trying to get the rest of the team going.
Kobe can get his shot off ANYTIME HE WANTS TO. He only played one half...........BOTTOMLINE.

WalkWitaPanther said:
Kobe can get his shot off ANYTIME HE WANTS TO. He only played one half...........BOTTOMLINE.

So he can shoot the ball even when it's not in his hand? Man this Kobe Bryant fixation is unbelievable, if he shoots more he's selfish and if he doesn't shoot the ball he's tanking it. Gessh!!

Back