I wish there was some way PVAMU could play GSU one more time this season

Blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh says not a thing w/ any substance. You know that "L" is waiting on you people, if you can keep that school open fall 2016. :D ;) lol And I hope JWilliams hasn't used a redshirt year and returns. All 15 INTs of him returning would be a huge advantage for us.

Williams is done after this year. Grambling caught us in September when we were still figuring things out defensively... That was the game with the infamous "chunk the ball up" quote by Simmons. Like I posted in the BPP the post-SFC defensive stats do not lie.

And P, you're actually right. If Grambling loses Saturday they will be SWAC West Co-Champs with Prairie View A&M. They just own the tiebreaker for the West rep in the SWAC Championship.

How can someone call themselves co-champs when they lost to a team fair and square, head to head? I am just curious.

Possible: GSU 8-1 IC record; PVAMU 8-1 IC record.

Exactly what do you call it, outside of what the conference office calls it? smh

Boy i would love to play PV again!! Smh

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... we'd want y'all too! We made a few more adjustments post-SU game as well. The truth (stats) don't lie.

It's a GREAT time to be a panther!

Williams is done after this year. Grambling caught us in September when we were still figuring things out defensively... That was the game with the infamous "chunk the ball up" quote by Simmons. Like I posted in the BPP the post-SFC defensive stats do not lie.

And P, you're actually right. If Grambling loses Saturday they will be SWAC West Co-Champs with Prairie View A&M. They just own the tiebreaker for the West rep in the SWAC Championship.

I sure hate that. He was an INT throwing machine. 15 INTs on the year? lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

. We all wish we could replay the games we lost. Like it was said above, wait until next season. Hard to believe this was even posted as a thread

Yep.....

Lose to Southern and yes, that lil' thing you're snickering @ will be reality!

Grambling State University, 2015 football co-champions SWAC West
Prairie View A&M University, 2015 football co-champions SWAC West

You can also call both schools

SWAC East Champions - aPVm & gsu went undefeated in the East.

Actually special teams got us more than Williams, now that the team understands how important special teams are and our defense will be older and the defensive SPOTW will be with our defense the whole year there won't be anymore freebies on defense in 2016, 2015 is 2015 we lost to the Gmen and we lost it's all good for 2015, we will all write different stories for 2016

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... we'd want y'all too! We made a few more adjustments post-SU game as well. The truth (stats) don't lie.

It's a GREAT time to be a panther!
Yea one big stat we had six turnovers that y yall won.

I know there would be differing results.

15 ints by Jonathon Williams? lol Man. smh Oooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeee man! :D

Congrats on representing the SWAC W, GSU and congrats on your SWAC E championship Alcorn St.
Yeah, I would want you all to kick their asses too Rickey.

SEBNNY! We scored 70 points and folks talking about Grambling didn't play defense that game! Lord Jesus... we've kept more folks out of our end zone than folks kept them out of ours. Alcon & PV both have prolific offenses... they scored less against Grambling than they did most of y'all. SMH

Who won the buy-you deal? I was busy watching my buckeyes trounce *ichigan. :D And now I just finished watching OU trounce OkieState.

@Bewildered I would answer that with a really nasty comment but your fellow Panther would BAN me!!! You know I don't have a FILTER Oh by the way I'm not sure who won the BC.. I guess ole GUD needs to see how many Interceptions J Will threw on Saturday.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back