I wish there was some way PVAMU could play GSU one more time this season

Lenard

I know there would be differing results.

15 ints by Jonathon Williams? lol Man. smh Oooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeee man! :D

Congrats on representing the SWAC W, GSU and congrats on your SWAC E championship Alcorn St.

Last edited:
You will get your chance next year P. LOL.

Meanwhile, there is unfinished business between us and them Grambling folks this weekend.

But the rest of us West teams have to wait to see if we can represent next season. At least SU has the opportunity to end the season on a high note against the West Champs.

You will get your chance next year P. LOL.

Meanwhile, there is unfinished business between us and them Grambling folks this weekend.

But the rest of us West teams have to wait to see if we can represent next season. At least SU has the opportunity to end the season on a high note against the West Champs.

That would be "SWAC West Co-Champs." Watch out there nah! :D PVAMU becomes co-champion if you all beat them.

Grambling won on a netural site with perfect weather. Nope no need to play PV again.

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhh I wouldn't want dis ass whoopin' either if I was Gram. We can wait. Take care of your business over the next year w/ no excuses and see you @ the "neutral site w/ decent weather" next fall.

Bank that. The outcome will be VERY different this go round. ::read::

Last edited:
Grambling won on a netural site with perfect weather. Nope no need to play PV again.

That game was good and the half-time alone makes this a game to be played again. For the PV people that are crying, the results would be the same.

Co Champs but we beat PV head to head, rotfl.

Lose to Southern and yes, that lil' thing you're snickering @ will be reality!

We've played both teams and know what's what. You have one QB who has a propensity to throw INTs (15 to be exact) and another who doesn't (3 to be exact). How do you think this will play out? :D

Grambling State University, 2015 football co-champions SWAC West
Prairie View A&M University, 2015 football co-champions SWAC West

Nut riding at its best. This dude is lame as hell. PV sitting at the crib watching us play the next 2 weeks on national TV. See you in the cotton bowl 2016 getting y'all ass kicked again. Cry baby ass loser

Nut riding at its best. This dude is lame as hell. PV sitting at the crib watching us play the next 2 weeks on national TV. See you in the cotton bowl 2016 getting y'all ass kicked again. Cry baby ass loser

Boy shut up that ignorant rant. Geez.

PVAMU plays you people soonest, we whoop your backwards half-open azz. Period. Deal w/ it, chump.

Boy shut up that ignorant rant. Geez.

PVAMU plays you people soonest, we whoop your backwards half-open azz. Period. Deal w/ it, chump.

Bewildered Panthro whoever you claim to be. You're a loser...2016 will see the same result.,.we will we beat the fuck outta y'all. Nut riding ass loser

Bewildered Panthro whoever you claim to be. You're a loser...2016 will see the same result.,.we will we beat the fuck outta y'all. Nut riding ass loser

Blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh says not a thing w/ any substance. You know that "L" is waiting on you people, if you can keep that school open fall 2016. :D ;) lol And I hope JWilliams hasn't used a redshirt year and returns. All 15 INTs of him returning would be a huge advantage for us.

Still begging for handouts. Smh

A closed mouth surely cannot get fed, now can it? :D Did you people ask or BEG FEMA to reimburse you hundreds of K$$ for a football game due to a hurricane coming through that area? A natural disaster... and you asked but really begged the federal government of the united states to give you $$$$ for a football game and there were thousands of refugees down the freeway w/out shelter, food, & water. There's a term for that type of behavior and I forgot what it's called but it's not African-American. I think it begins w/ an "N."

Happy bayou classic to you all. :D

Back