I Predict PV as the Most Improved SWAC Football Team in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
I've had my eye on the Panthers ever since they hired Simmons as Head Coach. I tell you...unlike Hopson in his 1st year, Simmons is being given a Spring Training. As predicted, I'm hearing VERY good things.

I look for PV to be the most improved SWAC Team.

However, this is the SWAC. Being the Most improved may mean a short bus trip across town in December. We Shall See.

I've had my eye on the Panthers ever since they hired Simmons as Head Coach. I tell you...unlike Hopson in his 1st year, Simmons is being given a Spring Training. As predicted, I'm hearing VERY good things.

I look for PV to be the most improved SWAC Team.

However, this is the SWAC. Being the Most improved may mean a short bus trip across town in December. We Shall See.
PV didn't have spring practice due to Apr . Are you hearing differently lol.

PV didn't have spring practice due to Apr . Are you hearing differently lol.

So Predictable. Even without Spring Practice, I've been hearing very Good Things from PV.

You do realize you can have a Spring TRAINING without a Spring PRACTICE right?

Last edited:
Somebody didn't do proper research lol I know you're excited for your ex OC but they didn't have a spring lol. Coaches were not allowed to hold ANY type of spring. Now if the players decided to work out without them then cool.

Gonna be interesting to hear the comments on here when two teams that "didn't have spring practice" meet in the SCG.

carry on....

So you saying Bama State will be playing SU in the SCG?

BTW, remember what I told you years ago at the ATL SWAC Page Reunion when you just hired Cole and you were touting Cole-Blooded Football. I told you if Bama State won more than 7 or 8 games I was calling the NCAA. Well I am saying that in 2015 about Jenkins. If yall win the East, I am calling the law on yall. LOL.

Gonna be interesting to hear the comments on here when two teams that "didn't have spring practice" meet in the SCG.

carry on....
SU didn't have spring either, but if we made it the last two years, this team will be Odums best team. Have to wait to see who shows up in the fall, but SU is SUper loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back