How Important are Uniforms to Recruits?

I can only speak for JSU, but no we didn't offer the guys you mentioned because texas is not our recruiting base.... nor should ppl expect it to be since we're in MS, but pv and txso should've offered. We offered Jeffrey Simmons, you should know who that is without Googling. We've offered several four and five star players but we don't realistically have a chance of getting them.

Have you ever spoken w/ a 5* recruit to see where their head is? And I'm not just talking about the little black boys either. ::read:: I'm not shy about approaching and asking anyone what their view(s) is (are) because I want to know where this breakdown occur(s/red). I had to recall Jeffrey Simmons as he's that 5* recruit who got in trouble for assaulting a female, correct? Also, my comments on the namedrops are for jag4wannabetexanbutdoesnotknowtexas. He lives here.He should know every single last one of them, since he's a "texan" and all. And one of those namedrops wasn't even a "star'd" recruit who is now active SECer. [walkon] smh

It's very VERY intriguing to hear the stance of how 4*/5* perceive HBCUs and HBCU "ball." I'm thankful that the family has a heisman trophy finalist and runner-up I can listen to 4-5 weekly, as well as his brother who excelled in the former Big-8 conf. ::read::

Did "SU, GSU, Bama St, and JSU" offer Daylon Mack? You're in texas, you should know who and what he is w/out 'goggling.' :-/
Did "SU, GSU, Bama St, and JSU" offer Myles Garrett? You're in texas, you should know who and what he is w/out 'goggling.' :-/

Let me bring this back home a little closer and make it more realistic. :) Did "SU, GSU, Bama St, and JSU" offer Kwame Etwi? Again, you're in texas, you should KNOW who and what he is w/out 'goggling.' :eek: And I'll bet a dollar to your dime I can look down notre dame's roster and visibly see kids originating in texas - the SWAC's recruiting footprint and know that "SU, GSU, Bama St, and JSU" et al SWAC schools did NOT offer those young men. Factoid. But you're more than anticipated welcome to state otherwise. smh
I said "some". SU offered a good number of Louisiana kids who ended up signing with SEC schools.

And Yes I know the top Texas recruits. Why are you assuming otherwise? LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I said "some". SU offered a good number of Louisiana kids who ended up signing with SEC schools.

And Yes I know the top Texas recruits. Why are you assuming otherwise? LOL

But Kwame wasn't a top texas recruit. :( Did you know him before he signed on w/ full schol @ SEC power? Did "SU, GSU, Bama St, and JSU" offer Kwame? :( Be careful. I spoke w/ him @ length until he turned that D-II offer down and was made aware of every single offer he had. ::read::

We don't SIGN them... I do know SU, GSU, Bama State, and JSU are offering some of them.

We do too.

We offered Labryan Ray, a 4 star DE in our own back yard. Some of his kinfolks went to AAMU. Watch him end up at Alabama of Auburn.
http://247sports.com/Recruitment/LaBryan-Ray-86724/RecruitInterests

Kendall Randolph is a 4 star OL at Bob Jones in Madison (10 mins away from campus). We offered him when he was in the 10th grade. His own blood brother PLAYS at A&M. Neither of these boys will sign with A&M.
http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Kendall-Randolph-86573/RecruitInterests

Back