How bout dem Lakers!!!!

staggalee83 said:

Heck, The Lakers are 2-2 against the Clippers, losing 2 in a blow out, winning 1 on a last second shot back in November. The other, they won by 8.

Before you laugh at that Clipper remark, remember they picked up VETERANS/PLAYOFF EXPERIENCE VET'S, in the off-season to go with the new guy's.
They have been playing like that the last month and a half.

The only playoff seasoned vet the Clippers have is Sam Cassell. Mobley played a few playoff games too.

Hey, the Lakers beat the clippers by 18 in that game, not 8. I was there.

Lakers lost by 6 once (one of your "blowout" games).

jag4life said:
The only playoff seasoned vet the Clippers have is Sam Cassell. Mobley played a few playoff games too.

Hey, the Lakers beat the clippers by 18 in that game, not 8. I was there.

Lakers lost by 6 once (one of your "blowout" games).

Honestly.......................Answer this with your head instead of your Laker :heart: .

Do you honestly think the Lakers are going to make the Western Conference finals or the Championship.......................with thhis team?

UAPB '97 said:
If the Lakers beat PHX, they will defiitely be in the conference finals.
Quite possibly. The Lakers and Clippers split 4 games this season. Each team won a blowout and a close game over the other. This would be a dream matchup for the City of Los Angeles and no one team is head and shoulders above the other. It would be interesting to say the least.

Funny thing is if the Lakers would win that series and get lucky enough to have the Mavericks beat the Spurs, it is not totally out of the question that the Lakers could end up in the NBA finals. The Lakers won the season series against the Mavericks 2-1.

Do I think any of that will happen? No, but I don't think the possibility of it happening is out of the question.

(taking a sip of my brown kool-aid because I mix purple and orange) Man the Lakers aint going NOWHERE, Suns take three str8 and the series!

staggalee83 said:
Honestly.......................Answer this with your head instead of your Laker :heart: .

Do you honestly think the Lakers are going to make the Western Conference finals or the Championship.......................with thhis team?

I didn't think they would be up on Phoenix like this but I didn't know they'd completely change their strategy from the regular season.

ravel74 said:
Im speechless.... plus I just woke my six month old up screaming and cussing at the tv!!!

Home boy...I feel u. But who knows...this could be a reversal of fortune for the Lake Show. Remember in 2000 Portland had LA down 3 games to ZERO then the Lake Show won the series 4-3.

jag4life said:
I didn't think they would be up on Phoenix like this but I didn't know they'd completely change their strategy from the regular season.

Thank you........................and that caught the SUN's off guard..............with the fact that a couple of SUN's players are hurt.

Where did all these 3rd, 4th, and 5th passes come from?:lol: :lol:

I think Smush still swole because the Suns cut him last year after a couple of 10 day contracts. I think he had more 10 day contracts than Randy Livingston and Mighty Hornet.

staggalee83 said:
Thank you........................and that caught the SUN's off guard..............with the fact that a couple of SUN's players are hurt.

Where did all these 3rd, 4th, and 5th passes come from?:lol: :lol:

Those Suns players have ben hurt. Isn't that why Nash won the MVP? Because they still won the division without Stoudemire?

staggalee83 said:
Nope.........................I've just seen the Lakers play enough to know that this team is NOT CHAMPIONSHIP material.

They will NOT beat San Antonio, Dallas, or right now with the team they got ......................They won't even beat the Clippers simple because the Clippers are not going to run and gun with them.

Heck, The Lakers are 2-2 against the Clippers, losing 2 in a blow out, winning 1 on a last second shot back in November. The other, they won by 8.

Before you laugh at that Clipper remark, remember they picked up VETERANS/PLAYOFF EXPERIENCE VET'S, in the off-season to go with the new guy's.
They have been playing like that the last month and a half.

I agree with everything you said except they can/will beat the clippers if they meet. You need to realize this has the makings of another bulls dynasty all we need now is the big ticket or T-Mac and its over for a long time to come.

So much for the "Kobe don't know how to play team ball" crap. :lol: :bump:

bluedog said:
I agree with everything you said except they can/will beat the clippers if they meet. You need to realize this has the makings of another bulls dynasty all we need now is the big ticket or T-Mac and its over for a long time to come.

So much for the "Kobe don't know how to play team ball" crap. :lol: :bump:

So 3 games make him a team player.:look:

I guess..................it only took him 80 freaking games to figure out it's 4 other players on the floor with him.:lol:

stagg the problem with most of you Kobe haters is that the very thing you hate about him you love in others that did exactly the same thing year in and year out until the playoffs came and one of them did it for the same coach.

Does this look familiar?
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
jordan_lastshotfinals98.jpg

Phil Jackson said he and Kobe agreed that the team was ready to shift the load off of him solely because of Kwame's, Luke's and Lamar's progress in learning the triangle.

blue,

I disagree about T-Mac. I don't want that busta on the Lakers.

jag4life said:
Phil Jackson said he and Kobe agreed that the team was ready to shift the load off of him solely because of Kwame's, Luke's and Lamar's progress in learning the triangle.

blue,

I disagree about T-Mac. I don't want that busta on the Lakers.

I'd rather the big ticket too

Back