How bout dem Lakers!!!!

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
kobeBryant_400_060428.jpg

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump::jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump::jump::jump::jump:

If I was the suns GM, Marion, House, Diaw, for KG, plus the suns get Atl & the Chicago's 1st round draft pick, plus Amarie & kurt Thomas back next year... Hold up, its just 3-1 this thing aint over with yet:uhoh:

bluedog said:
:emlaugh: :lmao:

Man you gone fire me up enough to go get a scalped ticket for tuesday night!!! If yall didnt know phoenix is lakerland east, damn Kobe jerseys everywhere.

<embed src="http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/nbacom/news/specialty_060430.asx" loop="infinite">

I told everyone that the Lakers had an excellent chance of beating the Suns because the Suns shoot too many three's and no inside presence. If I was the Lakers; every set play would come from the post because the Suns have no shotblockers. The Lakers will win the series 4 games to 2. I am not a Laker Fan; but I give them their due. :smash:

The Suns are hurting badly without Stoudemire. He gives them their post presence, and the Lakers are beating the Suns to the FT line because of it.

Mr. SWAC said:
The Suns are hurting badly without Stoudemire. He gives them their post presence, and the Lakers are beating the Suns to the FT line because of it.

Phoenix won 54 games without Stoudamire. They beat the Lakers 3 times this year without Stoudamire. If they haven't learned how to play without him now and can't adjust to what the Lakers are doing then they will have all summer to think about it.

Venom Skywalker said:
Phoenix won 54 games without Stoudamire. They beat the Lakers 3 times this year without Stoudamire. If they haven't learned how to play without him now and can't adjust to what the Lakers are doing then they will have all summer to think about it.
Yeah, that is true but there is another element to this that people overlook. THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS!

"Run n' gun" teams never win in the playoffs. They can only hope to outscore their opponents. Teams that play better defense will always fare better. Look at teams like Phoenix, the Dallas Mavericks under Don Nelson and the Sacramento Kings when they had Webber. All of their playoff runs ended against teams that played better defense.

Yesterday, It made me feel like I was @ Staples Center. :nod: :nod: Let's wrap this up Tuesday. Where are all of the LAL fans @? NO HEAT? :D

Ahhh......................People.......................The Lakers are my team.:hat:

BUT........................:look:

I want to see what THIS LAKER team will do against a team that don't play into their hands.........................RUN and GUN.

They win a series against a half-court team, that has all the positions covered, then I'll celebrate.:hat:

The SUN's have never been the Lakers problem with this style of play.
The SUN's STRENGTH, (Run and GUN), is a plus for the Lakers.:uzi:

Don't start the CHAMPIONSHIP celebrations just yet.:cool:

This is the first round and some of yall are nutting up like this is the championship...I would expect this much from SOG...who thinks that all good things come from L.A. but some of you others....SAD.

They need to win this series first before I celebrate. One more win against Phoenix.

Stagga,

Even then (beating a half court team) it won't be enough for you...lol

ravel74 said:
Where all these bandwagon Laker fans come from??

Everyone posting here have been here all season this season and last. SOG, me, bluedog, Ice Man... still haven't heard from GR or Suge.

Ive seen the Kobe arguments of past but a few lucky no calls and a clutch Kobe(ill gve you that) and all of a sudden people ive never seen representing are.

I know this is the if factor but the Suns team that beat L.A. all year had Kurt Thomas for 2 games and Amarie & Kurt for one. Like Barkley says... You cant start a fast break when you are taking the ball out of the nets under the basket. Its not over yet! Stay tuned...

jag4life said:
They need to win this series first before I celebrate. One more win against Phoenix.

Stagga,

Even then (beating a half court team) it won't be enough for you...lol

Nope.........................I've just seen the Lakers play enough to know that this team is NOT CHAMPIONSHIP material.

They will NOT beat San Antonio, Dallas, or right now with the team they got ......................They won't even beat the Clippers simple because the Clippers are not going to run and gun with them.

Heck, The Lakers are 2-2 against the Clippers, losing 2 in a blow out, winning 1 on a last second shot back in November. The other, they won by 8.

Before you laugh at that Clipper remark, remember they picked up VETERANS/PLAYOFF EXPERIENCE VET'S, in the off-season to go with the new guy's.
They have been playing like that the last month and a half.

ravel74 said:
Ive seen the Kobe arguments of past but a few lucky no calls and a clutch Kobe(ill gve you that) and all of a sudden people ive never seen representing are.

Who's representing on TSPN that wasn't before?

Back