HBCU Basketball: February 13-15

Tigers hold on to defeat Grambling State

HOUSTON- The Texas Southern Tigers basketball team held on for a 79-72 victory over Grambling State on Monday at the HPE Arena.

After trailing by thirty points to start the second half, GSU chipped its way back into the game with points in transition and from the three point line.

http://tsusports.com/news/2016/2/15/MBB_0215164915.aspx?path=mbball

At one point, we were up 38-8 on Grambling and settled up at halftime for a 30 point lead. Got lazy and unfocused in the second half and barely hung on to win by 7.

This win keeps our home court win streak alive.

When do yall come to BR again? We might bust 140 on yall.

140 what? Fans?

Do we need to bring some candles w/ us to light up the bball venue? You all may not have enough resources, according to MEDIA smh, to allow those students to finish this current spring 2016 semester for college credit.

"But we got 15 SWAC championships in football from 1990-1999." Helps... how? smgdh

I wish we played yall first in your stadium.

Envy and jealousy are a mf'er. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D The nighttime experience w/ lights on w/out having to wonder if we've paid the electric bill is very attracting isn't it? lol

I don't think we'll have enough security in town for when you all invade Waller county. :) No disrespect intended, just being honest.

Envy and jealousy are a mf'er. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D The nighttime experience w/ lights on w/out having to wonder if we've paid the electric bill is very attracting isn't it? lol

I don't think we'll have enough security in town for when you all invade Waller county. :) No disrespect intended, just being honest.
Jealous of a program that has won 1 SWAC title in modern times and took decades to finally stop playing in a raggedy middle school stadium? Had your best football season in 5 years and still walked away empty-handed. lol

Who cheated besides SU baseball, which was incompetence. The other stuff was Apr, not cheating lol.
Come on dude. Nobody over signs for the number of years su did and not know.

When I suggested last year that it may be time for Cador to step down you guys had a hissy. Now you want to say the man was incompetent. When did this alleged incompetence manifest itself? Any answer you give will suggest you are being disingenuous. Sometimes silence really is golden.

Back