Grambling vs Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
HMMMM, let me put my coin back in my pocket lmao. So GSU vs. JSU, who 2 root 4? GSU our hated rival or the best of the worse in the east, JSU. We beat JSU already so I'll go with GSU, bring back the trophy to the west.

Root for neither man! You're a Jaguar or NOT and even in defeat, I root for none of these other schools, period!

I can give Grambling credit to a point today, anybody watching today knows Southern should have opened this game up and finished off Grambling early. Our playcalling and coaching just dived after the first quarter, period.

We got this and we gone prove it Dec 13., sorry yall couldnt get there :lol:..We gone tear dat arse up, We are not the same team and gram hasnt gotten better, we gone have a field day in bham

Riiiiiighhttt:vomit:..............meanwhile Gram scores again:clap:....good job JAGS U WILL REMEMBER THE WASTED OPPURTUNITIES BUT GOOD SEASON, it could be worse, we could be LSU:vomit:

Root for neither man! You're a Jaguar or NOT and even in defeat, I root for none of these other schools, period!

I can give Grambling credit to a point today, anybody watching today knows Southern should have opened this game up and finished off Grambling early. Our playcalling and coaching just dived after the first quarter, period.

Well I wouldnt say root but I will say I rather Gram win instead of hearing JSU mouth for a year when they havent beaten ANYBODY lmao.....meanwhile they setting up for the parade in *rambling lmao

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SU didn't score not one TOUCHDOWN this game :lmao:

Lmao @ the announcers "THERE WILL BE NO COIN FLIP" GSU on their way to B'ham! :lol:

Well I wouldnt say root but I will say I rather Gram win instead of hearing JSU mouth for a year when they havent beaten ANYBODY lmao.....meanwhile they setting up for the parade in *rambling lmao

6-5 see yall next year :lol: like always

14 points say otherwise, i think you mean jsu didnt score any tds lmao

JSU didn't play today.:lol::lol:

I hope Grambling bring more than 3,000 fans to Birmingham this time. DAYUM Southern, can yall make at least ONE trip to B'ham in five years??!!:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back