Grambling vs Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
a 6-5 season aint too bad Jags :lol:, i want the coin flip though, please take Mathews out, live and die by B lee

I would love for Mathews to lead the Jags 2 victory, seeing he playing at home in the dome but he jusy aint got it, oh well we shall see

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
HMMMM, let me put my coin back in my pocket lmao. So GSU vs. JSU, who 2 root 4? GSU our hated rival or the best of the worse in the east, JSU. We beat JSU already so I'll go with GSU, bring back the trophy to the west.

:lol: nope.....Congrats gram, this 1 is over, we bout to tear dat arse up :)

Ya never know... Both teams been fumbling all day :lol:
They're bound to FUMBLE once more. I mean I wouldnt be surprised. :noidea:

but yea, its a wrap... See ya in BHAM GRAM!

I'm going to get some chittlins now. See you in B'Ham GSU. Good game guys...well not really, but fun to watch ya...well that ain't true either...see ya next month...lol :clap:

HMMMM, let me put my coin back in my pocket lmao. So GSU vs. JSU, who 2 root 4? GSU our hated rival or the best of the worse in the east, JSU. We beat JSU already so I'll go with GSU, bring back the trophy to the west.

We got this and we gone prove it Dec 13., sorry yall couldnt get there :lol:..We gone tear dat arse up, We are not the same team and gram hasnt gotten better, we gone have a field day in bham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back