Grambling vs Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yea yea yea this what i wanted come on back to New Jack City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But in honesty this was a horrible football game!:sick:

Yu got it a major ass whooping coming Gramblingham keep up your faking, juking and lying. SU offense put JSU to shame and we gonna show the world how sorry Jtsank is.:lol:

Yu got it a major ass whooping coming Gramblingham keep up your faking, juking and lying. SU offense put JSU to shame and we gonna show the world how sorry Jtsank is.:lol:

Not with that performance today ur offense was horrible dude do u know real football u guys couldnt move the ball at all!:noidea:

Dillon just said his mother goes to Southern?! Huh?! Wouldn't she be kinda old for that?:noidea:

One is never too old to go to school. She could be working a Bachelor's or a graduate degree. It doesn't really matter if she is trying to better herself at what age it is done.

I was saying the same thing...lol :lecture: :lecture: :lecture:

I was thinking what ya'll were, but we have to keep in mind that these are young kids and live TV can be intimidating. I would've been super nervous, too. If you aren't trained for TV interviews, you're bound to say anything.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What JSatnk aint gonna say with 5 mins to against SUX they had 12 points and losing. With 5 mins to go the games was over at the Classic. JSU please stop trrying to convince your self that your offense is anywhere on the radar comparing it to SUX. It aint on the radar comparing it to Grambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back