Grambling Releases 2015 Football Schedule

Really because of their scheduling, G is known nationally because of being a traditionally winning program and the main reason Coach Eddie Robinson.

Winning program and playing in majority of the major stadiums in the U.S. There is a formula don't some don't recognize. Jackson State and SU has traditionally won also but they haven't played all over as much as Grambling hence why The G is known due to playing all over the U.S.

I doubt it. You will have a typical Gram crowd.

Naw the first home game draws around 12-10k and it's usually against subpar AAMU and Alcorn teams. BCU is a higher caliber program, and we like playing high caliber programs, so 15-17k isn't out of reach.

I like this schedule (with exception of the Cal game of course).

I really REALLY love the Buthune Game. See, it is not an OoC HBCU opponent's job to fill out YOUR stadium. Grambling vs. Bethune is perfect.

Grambling Nation, out of curiosity, would you be interested in maybe a future game with Howard, FAMU, or TN State as a Series Deal or a Classic? I could really promote a Grambling vs. Howard as it can be said these two names are the two most recognizable in all HBCUs.

But now a Grambling vs. FAMU or TN State series deal would be equally awesome.

Scheduling DOES play a factor in being recognized across the Nation.

Beating a Bethune, FAMU, TN State, or Howard holds much MUCH more weight than Beating a Concordia, Louisiana College, College of Faith and The Lord, Bacone COMBINED.

But some will never "get it"...smh.

We will have a packed first home game because of the success from last year.

Sonny Dykes (Cal's head coach) is the former Head Coach of Louisiana Tech.

Winning program and playing in majority of the major stadiums in the U.S. There is a formula don't some don't recognize. Jackson State and SU has traditionally won also but they haven't played all over as much as Grambling hence why The G is known due to playing all over the U.S.
Dude, you guys are forced to play money games and I don't need to go into the why's of it.

Well you're right about one thing. We don't need you to go into your typical tomfoolery.

news-n-coffee.gif
tomfoolery?
icon_lame.gif

Every HBCU has money problems. Yes the Cal game is a money game but it also helps recruitment. We have large alumni chapters in Cali.

Back