Grambling Releases 2015 Football Schedule

The Founder

http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/on...ing-releases-2015-football-schedule/27673865/

Home Games in Bold

2015 Grambling Football Schedule

Sept. 5 — at California
Sept. 12 — BETHUNE COOKMAN
Sept. 19 — at Alabama State
Sept. 26 — Prairie View A&M (State Fair Classic, Dallas, Texas)
Oct. 3 — at Jackson State
Oct. 10 — ALABAMA A&M
Oct. 17 — at Alcorn State
Oct. 24 — MISSISSIPPI VALLEY STATE (Homecoming 2015)
Oct. 31 — Open date
Nov. 7 – TEXAS SOUTHERN
Nov. 14 — at Arkansas Pine-Bluff
Nov. 21 — Open date
Nov. 28 — Southern (Bayou Classic, New Orleans)

Good schedule for the student athlete and money for the university. The mission should always be in the best interest of the student athlete and university, I think Grambling did that! Some people will talk about them taking a beating, but this game could be an opportunity some players to get noticed against superior competition and go to the league. The California game tape will be the game scouts will ask for!!!!! A&M and other swac schools schedule well out of conference, all schools need to. Its not about the fans or 2 easy wins out of conference, its about the student athlete and university!

*whistling* Those first 7 straight weeks of games are semi-brutal, imho. Outside of Cal, the other 6 will have a huge chip on their shoulders. ::read::

For the Cal game, beware of this young man. PVAMU's non-desire to recruit him, although he grew up a 45-50 minute drive from PVAMU's front door - literally lol, states that he wasn't good enough for our program 4 years ago but somehow, he mysteriously was good enough for Cal's program (I asked if anyone anything "PVAMU" contacted him smh). I've watched and admired his matriculation for a few now. Gooooooooooooooooooooood luck vs Cal, Grambling. Those frosh from 4yrs earlier are hungry seniors now.

There are FCS schools on the West Coast.

Grambling knows that........They took out Portland State a few years back when they were nationally ranked. You are the last person that anyone needs advice on scheduling or geography......lol (Po TP)

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

Going to Berkeley. I hope my G-Men can play tough. I have always been ok with money games here and there, but not every year. This one is ok to me.

I am looking forward to the Cookman game as well.

There are FCS schools on the West Coast.
Dude one day you'll accept that these athletic departments are about money and playing other FCS schools don't come close to making what that Cal game will make. It's a necessary evil. Honestly, as attractive as Gram-BCU is on the field, how much money do you think Gram gonna make??? BCU ain't bringing nobody.

Dude one day you'll accept that these athletic departments are about money and playing other FCS schools don't come close to making what that Cal game will make. It's a necessary evil. Honestly, as attractive as Gram-BCU is on the field, how much money do you think Gram gonna make??? BCU ain't bringing nobody.

Grambling will have a packed house for this game, we have waited over 15+ years to host a MEAC team and it's the first home game.

There are reasons why Grambling is known nationally and internationally and others are only are regionally known. Scheduling plays apart of that.
Really because of their scheduling, G is known nationally because of being a traditionally winning program and the main reason Coach Eddie Robinson.

The first home game at Gram will be well attended. Winning increases butts in the stands and many are anticipating the season.

Back