Grambling Football Tour To Hit Houston

Panthro,

No, it is not favorable, but that is the going rate. That is $100 by each school, it is about $200K when everything is said and done. The AAU in Dallas is $90K~$100K plus the $1 Million rental insurance policy. The promotion of a game itself, especially a "Classic" in a NFL stadium is not inexpensive. Honestly, that is why it is so difficult for the SWAC Office to move the SCG to New Orleans, Houston, or Dallas. It is to cost prohibitive to make such a move without a greater commitment from the city of interest. It is my understanding the SWAC Office is getting something like $500K from the city of Birmingham.

C-LeB28 said:
Yes, it was a great event despite the rain and time of the event the Grambling State Alumni Douglas L. Williams Chapter members know how to come out and support their own! :tup:

Bruce said he lost 38 pounds since last year.

Thanks for coming out to support us. :wavey: It's always good to see you C-Leb. You are always "ON THE SCENE". I didn't get a chance to meet Jafus. I'll have to skim through some pics.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LoyalTigress said:
Thanks for coming out to support us. :wavey: It's always good to see you C-Leb. You are always "ON THE SCENE". I didn't get a chance to meet Jafus. I'll have to skim through some pics.

I was sitting at the table just below the players with Jafus, East Tex Tiger and East Tex Tiger Jr.

It was great to see the support for the event (72 people attended). I believe the purpose of the event was fulfilled. Can't wait to see what happens next. It was good to see C-Leb, Jafus, East Texas Tiger & Jr. Thanks for the support.

A few pics. Again I am not a photographer. The camera I have was designed to shoot video.
houstontour05069.jpg

houstontour05055.jpg

houstontour05022.jpg

C-LeB28 said:
Ralph Cooper Show 1430 AM KCOH

ralphcooper.jpg

notice the shirt logo.

I listen to this radio station at night via the internet sometimes. Oddly enough, you can't find music on the radio in ATL quite like their selection.

Back