GAME FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
jag4life said:
Whines,

When did they interview the Refs?

This is turning in to a damn soap opera championships. Man whomever wins...somebody goin say it was flawwed...FUGG the game...let them negroes play 21.:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
This is turning in to a damn soap opera championships. Man whomever wins...somebody goin say it was flawwed...FUGG the game...let them negroes play 21.:lmao:

Shaq can't play cause everytime he get to the free throw line for 21...his arse goin go back to 13.:lmao:

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:

Whines said the refs mentioned that they heard it twice. I was looking for an interview. I have never seen a ref interviewed about calls made in a game.

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
I swear some of you folks always cry and complain somebody is cheating. I ask you 9 times out of 10 if you see a free throw disparigy like that, that tells you one team is more aggressive than the other team. If you know ANYTHING about the way D-Wade plays ball, you know that he loves to DRIVE to the hole which will allow you to draw more fouls, than settling for jump shots. It's not the heat fault because Josh Howard, Jason Terry, and Dirk want to settle for jumpers and occasionally drive. D-Wade did what he has done his whole career and that's get to the hole, where do u think they got the inspiration for the commercial "fall down 7 times get up 8"????? The Mavs had two golden opportunities to win game 3 and 5 in Miami and if they don't win this series they have nobody to blame but themselves.

P.S. The Mavs as well as the Pistons have contributed to the coming out party of D-Wade !!!!! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Basically.. D.Wade is a player ahead of his time.. He don't like to be compared to Michael Jordan.. But I honestly have to say, the kid STUDIED the game and make GREAT desicions just like M.J. made. Jordan would have handled that situation the same way, so why say because D.Wade is only in his 3rd year he isn't allowed to be a SMART player and the refs. should recognize his skills and his thinking ability. Only a few players have this gift and SMARTS.. It's a lot of talented players in the league.. But the way M.J. and D.Wade know how to control a game situation is very rare... I have to give it to this man.. He knows how to demand the refs attention. When he drive he drives HARD... It ain't no weak drives.. He earned every free-throw he took.. Just like we all would have said if it was Jordan. :tup:

bluedog said:
So I guess noooobody saw this?

Click Johnson Press Conf. to hear Avery's interview
bluedog, when a player calls a timeout on the floor it is supposed to be called. The ref by Coach Avery waved it off because he heard the interaction between the two, but this dude requested a timeout TWICE, and then preceded to walk off the court. That's like if the refs would have waved off C. Webber's TO in the NCAA championships, because Webber got confused. It's not the refs job to tell you when you should call timeout. If you call it, he stops the game.

jag4life said:
Of course...but it is not as high percentage as having say...5 or 10 seconds to work with.

Those PRESSED for time shots D.Wade was taking wasn't HIGH PERCENTAGE shots...

Honestly I was NERVOUS with 1.9 sec. @ half court.. I guess because I done seen ALOT of last second shots. It's all about setting up a play.
They wouldn't have just went out there and shot the ball. Avery J. would have had a play drawn out.. Similar to game 3 when if D.Wade wouldn't have been so great the Mavs would have won that game in LESS than 1.9 seconds.. Cause if Wade wasn't there that Ally would have won the game for Dallas or sent it into over time.. Can't remember the exact score...

These are proffesionals, it is MANY high light reels where games were forced in to OT or won like that...:tup:

Mr. SWAC said:
bluedog, when a player calls a timeout on the floor it is supposed to be called. The ref by Coach Avery waved it off because he heard the interaction between the two, but this dude requested a timeout TWICE, and then preceded to walk off the court. That's like if the refs would have waved off C. Webber's TO in the NCAA championships, because Webber got confused. It's not the refs job to tell you when you should call timeout. If you call it, he stops the game.

Very well put!

D. Wade is the future of the NBA (if he stays healthy). With all he's accomplished in 3 years he's clearly the BEST in the league right now and he was the best rookie 3 years ago. He's carrying the team on his back just like MJ did. And take a while guess who his mentor is??? MJ.........

Some of you soon forget Howard did the SAME dumb shat in college....lmao

Avery keep saying the refs should have KNOWN better... Well how about Howard.. Why did he have to Explain to HOWARD what needed to be done? If Howard was getting info. he DID NOT have to make the T.O. signal. Bottom line Howard F'ed up!!

Howard was guilty as h3ll.. That boy ain't contest nothing.. If he was doing what Avery was claiming he was TRYING to do.. Howard would have had a fit... But he knew he fugged up, that's why D.Wade is being compared to M.J. and not these other talented player.. Wade is a better thinker than most of these people in the league...:tup:

Dude walking to the sideline and everything making the "T".. regardless to WHO he was looking at.. WHY in the heck is he making the signal.. he was nothing but a few feet from Avery.. It ain't like it was some TOP secret information.. I am VERY sure the Heat was expecting it ANYway.. Even the commetators knew what was going to happen.. ANYBODY that watch basketball knew what was going to happen. SO why did HOWARD have to ACT it out just to get clarification? Clarification or NOT, he should have not made the T. he could have just yelled or say.."After the 2nd shot coach?"

What happen was Avery said.. "remember to call time out" Howard MIS-communicated and made the T walked towards the sideline and Avery was telling "after the second shot" Holding the 2 fingers... By then it was too late.. Howard made the F upnot the REFS....:tup:

PsychoJag said:
D. Wade is the future of the NBA (if he stays healthy). With all he's accomplished in 3 years he's clearly the BEST in the league right now and he was the best rookie 3 years ago. He's carrying the team on his back just like MJ did. And take a while guess who his mentor is??? MJ.........

I think that Kobe would disagree with that statement and I don't like ugly white women.

pv_symbiotic said:
I think that Kobe would disagree with that statement and I don't like ugly white women.

Kobe is a great individual player. With Shaq being a former shell of himself do you think Kobe would be able to carry his team like D. Wade is doing? The difference between D. Wade and Kobe is that Kobe is trying to prove to everyone that he's just as good as MJ but D. Wade just wanna win.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PsychoJag said:

I agree with that.. Like you said only thing I worry about with him is he is a bit more agressive than M.J. D. Wade be taking some hard arse falls.. That cat must have bones like a baby... He bounces up after EVERYthing...lol

Dr. Freeze said:
Guess where he is from? But I doubt that has anything to do with it though. :tup:

Wade is from Chicago and yes Jordan is close to him. They made mention that MJ was the first to call Wade to give him congrats for making the finals. I see the MJ mentality in Wade. Kill or be killed. He also goes to the basket strong when his outside game is not on. MJ did that as well. Also nobody gives that kid no props for how he can leap and hang in the air. Dude be going straight up under the goal and dunks with no running start. I have never seen a 6'4 guard like that since David Thompson. He is the truth. Best player on the court in the Finals. Hell even if Miami loses, he still show be Finals MVP. Mavs in 7.

jag4life said:
Different from when you have to START with 1.9 seconds.

That's why they have a bunch of designed plays...If you are a great coach you would know how to read the defense and set a play up. When D.Wade made it to the line that was a designed HURRY up play to either get to the line or basket..

Like with the Mavs. They would have set up a play and the HEAT was going to contest what ever went up that had the possibility of being a good shot, because the Heat was only up by 1. So it was a strong possibilty to draw a foul. SO the game was not EXACTLY over...:tup:

SUtrp96 said:
I agree with that.. Like you said only thing I worry about with him is he is a bit more agressive than M.J. D. Wade be taking some hard arse falls.. That cat must have bones like a baby... He bounces up after EVERYthing...lol
Yeah, but those falls take a toll on your body. Ask Bird, Charles Barkley, Charles Oakley, and a slew of other players that career ended that way.

pv_symbiotic said:
You forgot to include that Kobe is at the cribe with his 3 rings.
What???? The rings that Shaq won for him? How many Western Championship trophies have he won since?

Let's get this thread back on track. The game on Tuesday will have extremely high engery. Also, I am looking for the excitement to return to Dallas.

W and I are going to the AA and get some tickets from a scalper.

pv_symbiotic said:
You forgot to include that Kobe is at the cribe with his 3 rings.

Thanks to Shaq...lol...:tup:

I believe SHaq leaving the Lakers exposed that. I do believe Kobe isn't satisfied with those 3 rings. This one ring for Wade will make Wade a much bigger figure than Kobe is with 3 rings.. I look at Kobe no better than Horry....lol

Real Talk, D.Wade is a better NBA player than Kobe hands down...:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back