Derrick Rose out again, will undergo surgery for torn meniscus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thibs needs to make better adjustments. Snell and Nikola need more minutes. That first quarter killed us. Noah sucks on offense and Gasol sucks on defense. Taj needs more minutes.
I was right for the most part on this post

I guess LeBron saw how aggressive Butler can get
LMAO!!!!!!! That dude wasn't agrressive. It doesn't take too much to foul someone and not be called. Now the lil guard we have that Butler pushed, maybe saw how aggressive Butler was.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LMAO!!!!!!! That dude wasn't agrressive. It doesn't take too much to foul someone and not be called. Now the lil guard we have that Butler pushed, maybe saw how aggressive Butler was.
James shot 8/25. Refs bailed him out several times.

It'll go to seven games. This series could go either way. I'm wondering which team can win two in a row. Probably neither. I think the bulls could push a west team in the finals if they made it. This is funny to me lol

James shot 8/25. Refs bailed him out several times.
Refs bailed him out? Man, they were hacking that dude like that old "Hack a Shaquille" technique those teams use to use. They beat Lebron up EVRYTIME he went to the hole. Butler were suppose to foul out that game. But don't worry, his time is coming when the refs will blow that whistle.

Taj will not be suspended once the league takes a closer look at the play. He will more than likely get a nice fine though.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And that direct deposit still comes through, though.
Well, keep dancing then Lamont.

1573522_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back