Congratulations Miami...Especially Alonzo Mourning

pbla said:
Exactly. Especially when he was pretty much close to death and he bounced back a few years ago.

That is why I said he deserves a ring. The dude showed how much he loves the game and after coming back did not embarrass himself. Now I do believe he needs to announce retirement....go out a winner.

I like Dallas a lot but no refs had anything to do with the missed shots! I was the fool who said that Dirk was to be compared to Bird! BUT when you miss the shots he did in the 4th quarter further proves my maddness! He's just a white guy that can shoot when he's hot!!!

Congrats to Zo, Shaq, Jwill, D Wade, Glove and the rest of the Miami Heat!!!

D-NICE said:
All that whining cost the Mavs. All they had to do was shut up, and play, they didn't. After Wade & Shaq were the only Heat players to go to the foul line in Game 1, where was all of the questionable calls by the officials then? You mean to tell that no other player went to the line, and nobody cryed foul from the Heat?

When Dallas got all the calls in Game 2, in which they went to the line 15 more times than the Heat, where was all the quetionable calls by the officials then? All everybody pulling for Dallas said, was that they kicked the Heat's arse, but nobody questioned the disparity of foul shots then. The Heat dayum sure didn't, and they didn't cry, they just shut up, and played ball.

When Dallas fell asleep behind the wheel in the 4th quarter of Game 3, who's fault was that?

They had a 14 point lead last night which they blew, and a 10 point lead last night which they blew, and didn't have the lead at all in the 2nd half at home in a close out game, but folk want to blame the officials???????

Face it, Dallas shot 37% from the field in the last 3 games, by trying all them dayum jumpers & 3 pointers, because they were too afraid to go in the paint. Who can you beat when you're shooting that bad? Fugg what the officials are calling, because they can't make shots for you.

They got punked, outplayed, and in a lot of regards outcoached, and some have the nerve to blame the refs........when San Antonio was crying about Dallas getting all the calls, nobody talked about that either, it was just the Mavs were the better team.

Some of y'all need to get over it, and just congratulate the Heat on being the better team.

NICE
I tell ya, to be from New Orleans, that ole D-Nice is alright.
:lol:

good post

Congrats, to the Heat...they played a hell of a series. Guess it just wasn't our time. I still give major props to Avery Johnson for being the first coach to make this history w/i the Dallas Mavericks organization. He most definitely deserves his Coach of the Year title. :tup:

JagHammer said:
The refs should be graded on their performance. You can't say they can't determine how a game can go.

The refs are graded on their performance by their peers. That is how they are selected for the championships.

D-NICE said:
All that whining cost the Mavs. All they had to do was shut up, and play, they didn't. After Wade & Shaq were the only Heat players to go to the foul line in Game 1, where was all of the questionable calls by the officials then? You mean to tell that no other player went to the line, and nobody cryed foul from the Heat?

When Dallas got all the calls in Game 2, in which they went to the line 15 more times than the Heat, where was all the quetionable calls by the officials then? All everybody pulling for Dallas said, was that they kicked the Heat's arse, but nobody questioned the disparity of foul shots then. The Heat dayum sure didn't, and they didn't cry, they just shut up, and played ball.

When Dallas fell asleep behind the wheel in the 4th quarter of Game 3, who's fault was that?

They had a 14 point lead last night which they blew, and a 10 point lead last night which they blew, and didn't have the lead at all in the 2nd half at home in a close out game, but folk want to blame the officials???????

Face it, Dallas shot 37% from the field in the last 3 games, by trying all them dayum jumpers & 3 pointers, because they were too afraid to go in the paint. Who can you beat when you're shooting that bad? Fugg what the officials are calling, because they can't make shots for you.

They got punked, outplayed, and in a lot of regards outcoached, and some have the nerve to blame the refs........when San Antonio was crying about Dallas getting all the calls, nobody talked about that either, it was just the Mavs were the better team.

Some of y'all need to get over it, and just congratulate the Heat on being the better team.

NICE

Dayum good points!!!:tup:

D-NICE said:

NICE

Beautiful, just beautiful my brother............. :cry:

Well...it didn't matter who won the Finals..because Commisioner Stern got what he wanted...

A Finals with star players (D-Wade, Shaq, Nowitski)

Emerging talents (Devin Harris, Wade, Josh Howard)

Personalities (Shaq, Slick Riley and Mark Cuban and Avery Johnson)

Good games...

and most importantly...NO DETROIT PISTONS AND/OR SAN ANTONIO SPURS!!!!
Can't y'all see that this was the plan all along for the NBA powers-that-be.

Im glad Zo,GP,J-WILL,and Antoine from kentucky finally got a RING! its been a long time coming for those guys..

Congrats HEAT!!!

Journalist said:
Well...it didn't matter who won the Finals..because Commisioner Stern got what he wanted...

A Finals with star players (D-Wade, Shaq, Nowitski)

Emerging talents (Devin Harris, Wade, Josh Howard)

Personalities (Shaq, Slick Riley and Mark Cuban and Avery Johnson)

Good games...

and most importantly...NO DETROIT PISTONS AND/OR SAN ANTONIO SPURS!!!!
Can't y'all see that this was the plan all along for the NBA powers-that-be.

I ain't goin lie, this was the best finals I have seen in a longgggggggg time. Man it was filled with DRAMA, personalities, and not them punk ARSE Spurs. I hate them fools.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
I ain't goin lie, this was the best finals I have seen in a longgggggggg time. Man it was filled with DRAMA, personalities, and not them punk ARSE Spurs. I hate them fools.

I actually kinda like the Spurs, but I did enjoy these finals unlike any since the first ones Chicago played in 1991.

And contrary to what a couple of folks said on another thread, Zo DID DESERVE a ring...and I'm glad that brotha got his! He looked like the Zo of old out there!

Back