Congratulations Miami...Especially Alonzo Mourning

Dr. Sweet NUPE

alonzo_mourning.jpg

act_alonzo_mourning.jpg

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:

Congrats Zo...

Now retire immediately and await that hall of fame letter to come in the mail...

I wonder what Kobe Bean Bryant is saying right now....

Congratulations Miama. Great Shaq and Payton. Too bad the Mailman wasn't on the team. Great for Mourning, and Wade is awesome!

LMBH said:
Congratulations Miama. Great Shaq and Payton. Too bad the Mailman wasn't on the team. Great for Mourning, and Wade is awesome!
After all this time, It was good to see J-Will (Jason Williams) get a taste of NBA Glory too. You know he and Posey are so glad that Jerry West traded them to Miami, anyways congrats...

Journalist said:
Congrats Zo...

Now retire immediately and await that hall of fame letter to come in the mail...

I wonder what Kobe Bean Bryant is saying right now....

Damn...I clicked on this wondering how many posts it would take for someone to mention his name.

I hate the refs...I do not recognize Miami as legitimate champs. The refs helped them too much. Anyhow, I am happy to see Payton and Mourning with rings. They deserve them.

JagHammer said:
I hate the refs...I do not recognize Miami as legitimate champs. The refs helped them too much.
damn, I guess they need to stop the celebrating now.
:scared::scared:

Face it, the Heat just kicked the Mavs arse. That's what happened. Four games in a row! Period.

mighty hornet said:
po jag4life :(
don't hate, congratulate Shaq on his championship

:lmao::lmao:
I ain't hating at all... I never said anything other than acknowledging the hate towards Kobe... in the FIRST reply to this post.

Congrats Shaq and mourning!

JagHammer said:
I hate the refs...I do not recognize Miami as legitimate champs. The refs helped them too much. Anyhow, I am happy to see Payton and Mourning with rings. They deserve them.

SU Logic.:flamethro

I lost that struggle somewhere in the 3rd quarter. CONGRATS to Miami!!!

Shamocha said:
It was a struggle to stay awake for the game but I'm so glad I did. :jump:

JagHammer said:
WTF????????????

After listening to Morning ... Much Love and Much Respect!!

Congratulations to Miami and the Heat players, organization, and fans.

I am not convinced that Miami beat Dallas, that's my take on it. In game 5's closing seconds in regulation, Terry was basically hacked going for the shot. No foul call. In the closing seconds in OT, they called a foul as Wade drove to the basket. However, he was hardly fouled. In tonight's game, Wade gave Dirk a forearm to the stomach, and they call a foul on Dirk! What kind of officiating is this? The games, except for game 4, were too close to call. Basically the refs fugged Dallas in this series.

WalkWitaPanther said:
WTF????????????
That's right, the refs calls were terrible I'm not convinced that Miami beat Dallas on their own. But I guess many of ya'll are used to homecooking.

Do we need referee report cards?
Perhaps this would lead to more accountability for bad calls.
The NBA seems to have taken the A out of accountability.
Should we put them in the same category as Professional Wrestling?

bluedog said:
Well my "ALUM" didn't win the title this year all he did was become coach of the year and take his team to the NBA finals for six games against a legend/hall of fame coach and have left me with something to be truly proud about in his first full year.

Something that is truly an amazing accomplishment for anyone let alone a player that wasn't drafted after coming out of a small college (hbcu) leading the nation in assist.

Something that won't fade or change because the team change or the players have gone. Something truly remarkable and something I will be able to talk to my children about and tell their children.

Something that will truly last longer then any Championship that I really have no connection to other then a brief moment of entertainment.

Congratulation Mr. Avery Johnson you've truly done yourself, the Mavericks, Southern Uiversity every HBCU and anybody that dare to dream proud.

:tup: :tup: :tup:
:tup: :tup: :tup:

mighty hornet said:
damn, I guess they need to stop the celebrating now.
:scared::scared:

Face it, the Heat just kicked the Mavs arse. That's what happened. Four games in a row! Period.

I concur!

good game Mav's better luck next yr!

Heat is time to party!! :jump:

Back