Casey Therriault Biopic Won’t Be A Black Savior Narrative

Congrats to Casey. Seems like he was a good QB. I can't remember another QB that threw 6 picks in one game though

It's like Bama State had voodoo on Casey that game. He looked like shit out there. I cursed my girl out during that game asking me what we doing tonight while the game was going on. I apologized later lol

we were 13 points from being undefeated in 2010 and 11 points from being undefeated in 2011 with him at Helm, Yall had to be sort of sorry he had 6 picks and you won by 2 points and in 2011 by a TD.

we were 13 points from being undefeated in 2010 and 11 points from being undefeated in 2011 with him at Helm, Yall had to be sort of sorry he had 6 picks and you won by 2 points and in 2011 by a TD.
We both had solid defenses that year. He had a total of 9 picks against us in two seasons.

Congrats to Casey. Seems like he was a good QB. I can't remember another QB that threw 6 picks in one game though
One thing about it, the swac is still the swac. They downplay our talent but it's still there. No matter how good a player might be they still going up against a swac team. The swac haS always had talent . So I can see 6 interceptions from a great QB gainer a talented secondary from the opposing swac team.

More than half of those INTs Casey threw against Bama State were off deflections, either at the line or WR tipping it up. It was just tip drill for your DBs. We shouldn't have been passing.

Exactly. That was our sorry OC's fault. Bama State had the worst rush defense yet Wilson had Casey slinging the ball all over the field. It got so bad that crowd was chanting, "Run the damn ball!" LOL!

Back