Bulldogs are right, they deserve a real dance card

DAHILL said:
well i could say we let them back in the game, after halftime.... How did they LET us back in the game?

They musta felf sorry for ya'll. Then again, ya'll never got back in the game. Being down 14 points with 2 minutes left ain't back in it ..LOL

Halftime? Wasn't the score almost tied at Halftime. sheesh

Mike can you come smack please...... geez

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Blacknbengal said:
I dont think you are even deserving of being called Annie Mae, because she at least fought back.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You shole is right BB
They took the beating and then ate the cake.

Tigerpride said:
At least we didn't go to a play-in.
I know. You sat at home wishing that your Athletic department wasn't in the decaying state it is. There is always golf. :lmao:

Tigerpride said:
I was not talking about this year. :p

The last time jsu represented the SWAC in the Tourney there was no play-in game. So what the hell are you talking about?

No conference Champion with a winning record should be in the Play-in game. PERIOD.

That fact that AAMU was put in the play in game is a disgrace. And AAMU and the SWAC should be on the NCAA heads.

Why didnt they put No. Iowa or UAB in that. They were the last to get in and they were not conference champions. Why where they in? Cause they're white. Same reason why Alcorn State women was matched up against Michigan STate when ISU had a losing record. ISU should have been a 16 seed and Alcorn a 14 or a 15.

We need to fight for our Conference instead of acting like "Crabs in a bucket" fighting amoungst ourselves when we need to be on the NCAA's selection commitee's head about this disgrace called a play in game.

Back