Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Southern: Game Updates - 4:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 4:00pm CT
TV/Stream: GoJagSports

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

southern just score on a willie quinn 27 yard screen pass 42-10 su Uapb has the ball now around the 50 yard line

Sloppy? Your Jags put 49 points on the board against my boys, who are d@mn near last place in the conference. I guess you were expecting a bigger blowout on my boys?

Obviously you didn't read my weekly prediction. The score was just about what I predicted but the amount of the score has absolutely nothing to do with how efficient a team plays or how well they excute. That score is base 90% solely on talent level.

There were way to many times we sputtered both on defense and offense. Not exactly how you want to be looking going into hostile territory of the school that's beat you five times in a row recently. It doesn't serve too help give the coaching staff or the team confidence

Last edited:
Obviously you didn't read my weekly prediction. The score was just apt what I predicted but the amount of the score has absolutely nothing to do with how efficient a team plays or how well they excute. That score is base 90% solely on talent level.

There were way to many times we sputtered both on defense and offense. Not exactly how you want to be looking going into hostile territory of the school that's beat you five times in a row recently. It doesn't serve too help give the coaching staff or the team confidence

Yes, dear heart, I read your weekly prediction (I do every week :)) and you were very fortunate to guess my folks would score 17 points. And you're absolutely correct about how a score does not reflect the efficiency or execution of a team's play on the field. I don't know a lot about football, but I do know that it is very unpredictable. And that 49-17 score shows that SU was efficient enough to execute a win (my opinion).

I know it wasn't the blowout some hoped for, but at least SU won their homecoming. Congratulations. I hope you all enjoyed the game & will have fun tonight & be safe.

And the Jags have beaten my boys the last 4 years in a row, not 5.........not that I'm keeping count or anything!:):p

Back