Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Southern: Game Updates - 4:00pm CT

Yes, dear heart, I read your weekly prediction (I do every week :)) and you were very fortunate to guess my folks would score 17 points. And you're absolutely correct about how a score does not reflect the efficiency or execution of a team's play on the field. I don't know a lot about football, but I do know that it is very unpredictable. And that 49-17 score shows that SU was efficient enough to execute a win (my opinion).

I know it wasn't the blowout some hoped for, but at least SU won their homecoming. Congratulations. I hope you all enjoyed the game & will have fun tonight & be safe.

And the Jags have beaten my boys the last 4 years in a row, not 5.........not that I'm keeping count or anything!:):p

He means Alcorn next week has beaten us 5 times in a row and this wasn't the way to look the week before heading to Lorman.

Yes, dear heart, I read your weekly prediction (I do every week :)) and you were very fortunate to guess my folks would score 17 points. And you're absolutely correct about how a score does not reflect the efficiency or execution of a team's play on the field. I don't know a lot about football, but I do know that it is very unpredictable. And that 49-17 score shows that SU was efficient enough to execute a win (my opinion).

I know it wasn't the blowout some hoped for, but at least SU won their homecoming. Congratulations. I hope you all enjoyed the game & will have fun tonight & be safe.

And the Jags have beaten my boys the last 4 years in a row, not 5.........not that I'm keeping count or anything!:):p

I was referring to Alcorn hun.

U sure Alcorn beat us 5 times in a row?

I'm pretty certain I was at three of them two in Lorman and one at home. The other two I listen to one at a buddies house the other my brother's home and had to deal with my sister-in-law riding me all evening because she's from Woodville.

I'm pretty certain I was at three of them two in Lorman and one at home. The other two I listen to one at a buddies house the other my brother's home and had to deal with my sister-in-law riding me all evening because she's from Woodville.
U right! They've beaten us from 2012-2015. Beat us twice in 2014.

We need to be focusing on Alcorn. LOL. Until we get that W against them. What we have done to know is moot. This must be a statement game the team needs to be focused. UAPB game, JSU game are done and in the books.

Back