APR

We are always concerned with cheaters.. All of that cheating even got po Hughes fired. Without that cheating, JSU would have gone to Bham from 1999-2002 and Hughes never would have been fired.

I disagree. He would have still been fired because y'all would have probably loss all of the Bham games from 99-02. For y'all winning the SCG is like someone capturing film of bigfoot.

We are always concerned with cheaters.. All of that cheating even got po Hughes fired. Without that cheating, JSU would have gone to Bham from 1999-2002 and Hughes never would have been fired.
The nerve of you smh. As much as you did to disparage Hughes. I still remember MD's explanation of why you hated Hughes- Yall "had a run-in when you were an undergrad" LMAO!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I seem to recall a lot of cheating going on for JSU when we came to Jackson in 2001

Dude, things like that are subjective. We are talking about documented cheating. The kind that got your coaches fired and your school in trouble with the NCAA. Comegy says ya'll cheated in Montgomery in 2010 but that's subjective.

I disagree. He would have still been fired because y'all would have probably loss all of the Bham games from 99-02. For y'all winning the SCG is like someone capturing film of bigfoot.

Wouldn't have been your concern. GSU was your daddy and you saw no parts of Bham and they were not even cheating. Besides, our ONLY stipulation to Hughes in 2002 was "get to Bham". We didn't ask him to win to keep his job.

The nerve of you smh. As much as you did to disparage Hughes. I still remember MD's explanation of why you hated Hughes- Yall "had a run-in when you were an undergrad" LMAO!!!!

Hughes was cool. At a Media Day, he stopped me and told me he remembered me from JSU. I don't ever recall seeing Hughes a day in my life at JSU.. LOL With that being said, he deserved to be fired. Just like Comegy deserved to be fired. They didn't do their job and they only had ONE job to do! :D

Wouldn't have been your concern. GSU was your daddy and you saw no parts of Bham and they were not even cheating. Besides, our ONLY stipulation to Hughes in 2002 was "get to Bham". We didn't ask him to win to keep his job.

If I can count on you for anything it's definitely the art of being WRONG. We were 3-1 vs GSU during that timeframe but that's beside the point. If your only stipulation for Hughes was to get to Bham there lies the problem. Maybe if you all would put actually winning in Bham on the list of goals you might have some success but that's a stretch with OMJ as your coach. *snicker*

Speaking of sighting, when was the last time there was a sighting of su beating JSU at Mumford?.:snicker:

This year I'm very confident we will see that. BTW when was the last time jSU beat SU? Answer that. "snicker"

This woulda been smart if it had been 10 years ago like the last time yall beat us in Mumford lol.

But to answer your question, it was jus the year before this past season lol.

Now, I wana see how you gone "snicker" "twix" or whatever it is yall do to this lol.

Oh btw, don't speak too soon on this upcoming season. You never know what THEE might pull on yall asses like we have before.

Last edited:
This woulda been smart if it had been 10 years ago like the last time yall beat us in Mumford lol.

Now, I wana see how you gone "snicker" "twix" or whatever it is yall do to this lol.

Oh btw, don't speak too soon on this upcoming season. You never know what THEE might pull on yall asses like we have before.

Yeah a year before last this past season "snicker" you acting as if it was yesterday or something. Maybe in jacksonese time it is but in human time it isn't "snicker" and if "thee" pulls anything out of their asses I'm sure it will smell like shat as it normally does. As long as Old Man Jackson is your HC I feel confident we could put our girls Volleyball team on the field and beat y'all by at least 10 points.

Oh yeah........"snicker"

Yeah a year before last this past season "snicker" you acting as if it was yesterday or something. Maybe in jacksonese time it is but in human time it isn't "snicker" and if "thee" pulls anything out of their asses I'm sure it will smell like shat as it normally does. As long as Old Man Jackson is your HC I feel confident we could put our girls Volleyball team on the field and beat y'all by at least 10 points.

Oh yeah........"snicker"

And you on here actin like it's been years since we beat yall lol. Dude, go sit down wit that bs cuz it made absolutely no dam sense coming from someone that's apart of a group of people that like to call out others on what makes no sense lol. Dam hypocrites.

And as far as beating us, you can feel as confident as your little jaguar heart desires but it still won't change the fact that whatever "shat" we do pull out our asses always gets smeared across the faces of the little Jaguars that thought they could lol.

And you on here actin like it's been years since we beat yall lol. Dude, go sit down wit that bs cuz it made absolutely no dam sense coming from someone that's apart of a group of people that like to call out others on what makes no sense lol. Dam hypocrites.

And as far as beating us, you can feel as confident as your little jaguar heart desires but it still won't change the fact that whatever "shat" we do pull out our asses always gets smeared across the faces of the little Jaguars that thought they could lol.

Looks at the overall head to head vs jstank......."snicker"

Y'all are peasants dude.The last time y'all beat us we met in the SCG (where it counts) and tapped that are like your mascot was a Kardashian. I wouldn't be surprised if we hung 60 on y'all poorly coached asses in honor or the 98-0 anniversary this year. So until y'all win go sit down.

Looks at the overall head to head vs jstank......."snicker"

Y'all are peasants dude.The last time y'all beat us we met in the SCG (where it counts) and tapped that are like your mascot was a Kardashian. I wouldn't be surprised if we hung 60 on y'all poorly coached asses in honor or the 98-0 anniversary this year. So until y'all win go sit down.

Oh so regular season games don't count anymore? I guess that means that whole "or 98-0 anniversary" bull is null and void then too huh?

Still makin sense Psycho lol.

What was primarily discussed I've already addressed, yet you haven't which leads me to believe you can't and won't admit the truth even when you and I both know the answer lol. You too old to be an amateur at this. I thought yall po jags were better than that lol.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh so regular season games don't count anymore? I guess that means that whole "or 98-0 anniversary" bull is null and void then too huh?

Still makin sense Psycho lol.

What was primarily discussed I've already addressed, yet you haven't which leads me to believe you can't and won't admit the truth even when you and I both know the answer lol. You too old to be an amateur at this. I thought yall po jags were better than that lol.

We'll revisit this after the SU vs JSU game. You'll be thanking us for retiring Old Man Jackson.

Not remotely worried about JSU beating SU this year. Not at all. Big Worm going to beat the brakes off them this year just like last year.

Not remotely worried about JSU beating SU this year. Not at all. Big Worm going to beat the brakes off them this year just like last year.

JR, ya'll don't stand a chance.. AT ALL. Your team has been getting weaker and weaker since Stumps talent has been leaving. We got a real DC now and the most talented defense in the conference topped off by an offense that is in year two. Ya'll gonna see that the azz whoopin we put on Alcorn was no joke. And yeah, we only beat them by three but we had them rattled the WHOLE game. Our QB went out and they went up... THEN Ivy came back in and we came back.. but more than anything else.. our DEFENSE wore Alcorn out that day. They didn't expect that. They expected the defense that we had played all year (ie vs SU)... THAT defense is history.

Last edited:
JR, ya'll don't stand a chance.. AT ALL. Your team has been getting weaker and weaker since Stumps talent has been leaving. We got a real DC now and the most talented defense in the conference topped off by an offense that is in year two. Ya'll gonna see that the azz whoopin we put on Alcorn was no joke. And yeah, we only beat them by three but we had the rattled the WHOLE game. Our QB went out and they went up... THEN Ivy came back in and we came back.. but more than anything else.. our DEFENSE wore Alcorn out that day. They didn't expect that. They expected the defense that we had played all year (ie vs SU)... THAT defense is history.

Dude, don't you realize most of Stump's boys been gone for a couple of years. LOL. At least the good players Stump recruited. Big Worm and Staff was the ones getting these kids the last year or two while Stump was there. It wasn't just Stump.Worm is actually a better recruiter than Stump. Dude gets his hustle on and he has done a good job. Our best players are the young guys he recruited. I have told you, stop thinking you know who did what at SU. You don't. You have nothing. Not even worried about JSU. That's the truth. Again, you need to go home and see for yourself and talk to people close to your program to see what they think. You are in Philly and have no clue to what is really going on with JSU. JSU fans at the crib just waiting for the Harold Jackson experiment to be over. Including my Mom. Even she thinks he is too old and his staff is incompetent. Oh well.

And stop comparing what yall did to Alcorn to what you can do to SU. It means nothing. How many times do we have to talk about rivalry games on the board. Alcorn over looked yall just like yall did the year before. You had an excuse for JSU when they molly whooped yall in Memorial. But now want to say you are world beaters because you skated by them on the reservation. Get out of here with that dude.

BTW, now that Vivian is gone maybe they will return your phone calls. LOL.

JR, Alcorn didn't overlook us. Those two games were way different. Alcorn came to Jackson and whooped our azz. JSU had been struggling ALL year with bad teams. Alcorn was killing teams all year. Once we realized we were in a fight vs Alcorn in Memorial. Alcorn on the other hand, came back on JSU, took the lead and JSU STILL came back and won. It was not the same type of game. JSU went into that stadium knowing they were gonna win. If Alcorn had the ball back with two minutes left, they would have whooped SU because ya'll have a bad defense.

..and why am I worried about what people back home are saying. Most of them probably can't even name ONE player on the team. They probably have no idea of the caliber of linemen we brought it or that we have a new DC and new o-line coach. Being back home does not mean anything. They don't know what TP know. I saw my team last year and knew what they needed to fix even in the FAMU game. We were easily 3 TDs better than FAMU but our defense sucked and we dayum near lost. Same with UAPB, our defense kept them in the game.. ALL GAME long.. same with Grambling.. LOL With a defense, we would have won 8 games last year. The only teams I can't say we should have beat are SU, TNState, AAMU, and AlaState but don't down me for what I am saying JR, remember YOU were saying the same thing a few years back when Worm went 4-8. You said he could have gone 8-4. Well, don't get mad 'cause I see the same in my team.

As for SU recruits.. obviously, Worm can't recruit because that talent had been slowing drifting away since Stump left. You think that team last year was as talented as the 4-8 team that Worm inherited. You think that team last year was as strong as the team that won the SWAC in 2013? Not nearly. The 2012 team was the most talented, followed by the 2013 and then you got the 2014 team. The 2015 team gonna be the sorriest of all!

In closing.... We gonna drag ya'll all over Mumford.

An APR Thread ??????????
SU vs JSU
Man, I wish we put as much energy into making sure the Administration summits the proper Academic data to the NCAA as much as we do about worrying about JSU.

JR, Alcorn didn't overlook us. Those two games were way different. Alcorn came to Jackson and whooped our azz. JSU had been struggling ALL year with bad teams. Alcorn was killing teams all year. Once we realized we were in a fight vs Alcorn in Memorial. Alcorn on the other hand, came back on JSU, took the lead and JSU STILL came back and won. It was not the same type of game. JSU went into that stadium knowing they were gonna win. If Alcorn had the ball back with two minutes left, they would have whooped SU because ya'll have a bad defense.

..and why am I worried about what people back home are saying. Most of them probably can't even name ONE player on the team. They probably have no idea of the caliber of linemen we brought it or that we have a new DC and new o-line coach. Being back home does not mean anything. They don't know what TP know. I saw my team last year and knew what they needed to fix even in the FAMU game. We were easily 3 TDs better than FAMU but our defense sucked and we dayum near lost. Same with UAPB, our defense kept them in the game.. ALL GAME long.. same with Grambling.. LOL With a defense, we would have won 8 games last year. The only teams I can't say we should have beat are SU, TNState, AAMU, and AlaState but don't down me for what I am saying JR, remember YOU were saying the same thing a few years back when Worm went 4-8. You said he could have gone 8-4. Well, don't get mad 'cause I see the same in my team.

As for SU recruits.. obviously, Worm can't recruit because that talent had been slowing drifting away since Stump left. You think that team last year was as talented as the 4-8 team that Worm inherited. You think that team last year was as strong as the team that won the SWAC in 2013? Not nearly. The 2012 team was the most talented, followed by the 2013 and then you got the 2014 team. The 2015 team gonna be the sorriest of all!

In closing.... We gonna drag ya'll all over Mumford.
Our running game and offensive line was far better. Also don't forget we did all of this with a FRESHMAN QB that you claimed we would be lucky to win 5 games with. Don't get me started on the WRs. You are crazy if you think our team has lost talent. Stick to talking about JSU cause you definitely know nothing about us.

MH, always said that the NCAA ban covered the SCG. No matter how dumb he sounded (especially considering when the Presidents had to take a vote on the ban), he and Fiyah still stood their ground. Even when a NCAA rep responded to Kenn and said that the SCG was not a part of the NCAA ban, they still argued that it was.
You shole is right TP, you shole is right. LOL!!

An APR Thread ??????????
SU vs JSU
Man, I wish we put as much energy into making sure the Administration summits the proper Academic data to the NCAA as much as we do about worrying about JSU.
Tell them su folks that again Jagjack! Tell 'em!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Our running game and offensive line was far better. Also don't forget we did all of this with a FRESHMAN QB that you claimed we would be lucky to win 5 games with. Don't get me started on the WRs. You are crazy if you think our team has lost talent. Stick to talking about JSU cause you definitely know nothing about us.

You mean the QB that ya'll benched? He is probably 4th string by now. TP was right.

Back