AN EXCELLENT STUDY ON THE KENITES

You said the Jews are Kenites and the Kenites are the seed of Lucifer. Therefore, since Jesus is a Jew, he has to be a Kenite.

In all honestly, you are talking as if someone knocked a hole in your head and poured in a pound of stupidity.

There are real Jews in this world and there is a race of people who "CLAIM" to be Jews, but are not. Christ taught whereby a child could understand who the Kenites are and where they come from. I understand that not everyone can receive the truth.

Christ taught whereby a child could understand who the Kenites are and where they come from. I understand that not everyone can receive the truth.

Jesus never taught about the Kenites (give me book, chapter and verse). Other than the few Kenites mentioned in the OT, can you name one or two in the NT.

The truth is you are bible brainless, when it comes to understanding the word of God.

Such as:

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they(KENITES) are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

This is an implied statement, saying Jews (inclusive) are Kenites. You did not clarify the statement by stating some are Jews.

This is the Kenites organization in which they created to take over the world.

What organization

Rev 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them(KENITES) which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

The Church at Smyrna were Christians, now you are saying they were Kenites?

The only man that was born without a natural father was Jesus.

Although Adam was created, he did not have a "natural" father or mother.

Are you saying Eve had sex with Lucifer and Adam and from this union Cain and Abel was born "Twins". How can they be twins, if they have different fathers.

Question:

Are angels male or female

I really don't like repeating myself to people who refuse to comprehend what they read.

Where did Cain come from? The scripture below states Satan for those who have eyes to see!

1Jo 3:12 Not as Cain, [who] was of that wicked one(SATAN), and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

What did Jesus tell these fakes who "CLAIMED" have come from Abraham and are Jews? He told them they came from the devil and not Abraham. Who was a murderer and liar from the beginning? It was Cain! Who is the father of lies and murders? Satan!

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father(CAIN) ye will do. He(CAIN) was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he(CAIN) speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own(FATHER SATAN): for he(SATAN) is a liar, and the father of it.

How can a woman be impregnated by two men at the same time?

Heteropaternal superfecundation was responsible for Able being the son of Adam and Cain being the son of the serpent (see Serpent's Seed). It is very rare in humans, though more common in other animals. This is primarily due to the predominance of 1:1 heterosexual partner pairings among humans. A woman who has sexual relations with two or more men at short intervals within the same ovulatory period can be impregnated by both men. http://en.believethesign.com/index.php?title=Heteropaternal_superfecundation

Superfecundation is the fertilization of two or more ova from the same menstrual cycle by sperm from separate acts of sexual intercourse. The term is also sometimes used to refer to the instances of two different males fathering fraternal twins, though this is more accurately known as heteropaternal superfecundation. This therefore leads to the possibility of twins also being half-siblings. Homopaternal superfecundation is the term fraternal twins, i.e. from the same father. http://en.believethesign.com/index.php?title=Heteropaternal_superfecundation

The Serpent's Seed

God spoke to the serpent in the Garden of Eden, after the serpent had beguiled Eve, and said "I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." This scripture presents two mysteries: first, what is the seed of the woman, and secondly, what is the seed of the serpent?

Physically, it is the male that carries seed for reproduction. A woman has no seed of her own. The only man that was born without a natural father was Jesus. The woman's seed, therefore, is the virgin-born man, Jesus Christ.

The serpent, however, is not awaiting a similar virgin-reincarnation. But, just as the seed of the woman refers to a physical offspring, so the seed of the serpent refers to a physical offspring. The hatred that was prophecied to exist between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent must be evident in the Bible in order to understand who the seed of the serpent is. However, this hatred is not evident between Jesus and an animal, such as a snake, but between Jesus and man. Jesus was crucified by men, which were the manifestation of the seed of the serpent, just as Abel was murdered by Cain, another manifestation of the seed of the serpent.

http://en.believethesign.com/index.php?title=Serpent's_Seed

For those who don't know, the United Nations is the Kenites organization. This is the first of the two beast in the bible.......the Political Beast. The second beast is the "RELIGIOUS BEAST" that will soon come once Satan/ANTICHRIST heal the deadly wound of the "POLITICAL BEAST". What causes the deadly wound? America, Great Britain, and all Christian Nations will pull out of the United Nations because they will realize its an evil organization. This will cause the United Nations to receive its deadly wound. Why? The United Nations is mostly supported by the Christian Nations and if the Christian Nations pull out then it will be a dead organization. Why? We pump the most money into the "POLITICAL BEAST". We are literally holding this organization together and without our funds the organization will die. When we do pull out Satan will be on the way to heal the deadly wound by playing Jesus and convincing the Christian Nations that the United Nations is good and they should rejoin.......they will. Why? They will think Satan is Jesus, but the elect know it will be Antichrist. Antichrist in the Greek means "instead of" the real thing. Once Satan convince all kingdoms of earth to turn over their power to hims, he will make the Christian Nations disarm their weapons and their military.......we will. You can read why in Ezekiel 38 and 39. He will then make all people of the world worship him as God and they will, except for the elect. This is known as the "RELIGIOUS BEAST". The Kenites secretly started the "UNITED NATIONS" for the purpose of the "NEW WORLD ORDER" or a "ONE WORLD SYSTEM". In having a "ONE WORLD SYSTEM" they are shaping the world for a "ONE WORLD RELIGION". The United Nations believe that all religions are equal including Christianity. They want to put all religions together and mandate the entire world worship all religions and that no one religion is dominate.........including Christianity. Why is this bad? What's the first commandment by God?

What does all this have to do with the topic? This was Satan's plan from the beginning and he thinks he will succeed. He didn't just impregnate Eve just to be doing so. He impregnated Eve so that his children(KENITES) can do his dirty work on earth and set the world up to receive him as Messiah, but the elect are not fooled. We know that Satan and his beautiful demonic angels are coming to earth to rob souls of their eternity. God has a job for the elect to do and we will do it for the world to see. The elect have the gospel armor on and in place to stand against Satan, his children(KENITES), and the world. God will speak through us on that glorious day and we will testify for the world to know they have been had. Scripture states that not one soul will be able to resist our testimony. This will be a sad day for those who worshiped Satan thinking he was Jesus, however a victory for God's chosen.........the elect.

Jeremiah 35:5-10 "And I set before the sons of the house of the Rechabites pots full of wine… (v. 6) But they said, We will drink no wine: for Jonadab the son of Rechab our father commanded us, saying, Ye shall drink no wine, neither ye, nor your sons for ever: (v. 7) Neither shall ye build house, nor sow seed, nor plant vineyard, nor have any: but all your days ye shall dwell in tents; that ye may live many days in the land where ye be strangers. (v. 10) But we have dwelt in tents, and have obeyed, and done according to all that Jonadab our father commanded us."

Notice, the Lord commanded Jeremiah to set wine before the Kenites-in the HOUSE of GOD. They did not drink out of unswerving loyalty to THEIR father. Nor did they farm, or build homes or cities-wanderers living off the land of others-exactly like Cain as was ordered by God. What wine is drunk in God's House? The wine of His covenant. And later, the wine of His new covenant-the blood. God's covenant with His people and His blood, partaken of by His children. These children of another father would not partake of such a covenant. One naïve reference I read likens the Rechabites to Nazarites because of their abstinence from wine, and claims that these Kenites hated Baal worship because of Jehonadab/Jonadab's alliance with Jehu, an Israelite king. Jehu was one of the most bloodthirsty kings of Israel, and was denounced because he refused to rid the land of all idolatry.

This indicates that the king only rid the land of Baal worship because it afforded him an opportunity to do battle-not because his heart was right! There is NO evidence scripturally, to support the claim that the Rechabites were Baal-haters-only that Jehonadab saw a favorable alliance, and took advantage of it. Remember, the Rechabites had no territory, and led a nomadic existence. They depended on their alliances to support them. Mercenary work was one good way to ensure survival. Taking the Kenites' abstinence from wine as comparable to the oath of a Nazarite, one who has sworn an oath to God, is both taken out of context and is very dangerous. The reason as to why our Father, the true God had the Kenites brought in to the Lord's House, is given in the following scriptures:.............

Jeremiah 35:14 "The words of Jonadab the son of Rechab, that he commanded his sons not to drink wine, are performed; for unto this day they drink none, but obey THEIR FATHER'S commandment: notwithstanding I have spoken unto you (Israel), rising early and speaking; but ye hearkened not unto me."

Jeremiah 35:18-19 "And Jeremiah said unto the house of the Rechabites, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Because ye have obeyed the commandment of Jonadab YOUR FATHER, and kept all his precepts, and done according unto all that he hath commanded you: (v. 19) Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Jonadab the son of Rechab shall not want a man to stand before me for ever."

The Lord was using the example of the Kenites' loyalty to THEIR FATHER, as a way of embarrassing the children of Israel, who were stiff-necked and not obedient to God, their Father, soddish children. The Lord then promises that the Kenites will never lack for leadership, in the midst of not only the Israelites and their descendants, but IN THE HOUSE OF GOD. Why? Where did all this take place? Outside by some well? Out in some field? In a barroom? NO. In the House of GOD. This was done to HAUNT the Israelites for all time whilst in the flesh. A glaring humiliation so that they would not forget. But they forgot anyway. There is even a rabbinic tradition which claims that the daughters of Rechab married the sons of Levitical priests! (Nelson's bible dictionary). God didn't set Kenites in the temple for Israel to embrace! These are the children of Rechab, who was the descendant of Cain, who was the son of satan. Not a smart move to marry God's priests to the children of CAIN!

http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/docrob/ken001.htm

Back