AN EXCELLENT STUDY ON THE KENITES

ROYAL BLUE

KENITES​

FIRST OF ALL anyone that claims anything on this site is racist probably needs to re-examine their own biases. There is no racism in God's word and this is all from God's word not traditions of men. Kenite has absolutely nothing to do at all in any way shape or form with Canaan or Canaanites. Anyone ever tell you this is a liar or Biblical illiterate. The only race that God has anything against is the race of the Kenites who are of the seed of satan and not of the seed of God but God permitted this to occur for it is written by God that "whosoever will" remains to whosoever will even the Kenites if they so choose. Why? Because even satan made the mistake of permitting his seed to be born of flesh by inseminating Eve and baring their son Cain. All flesh has this opportunity and whosoever will means whosoever will. That means "all flesh." God intended all the races of mankind/flesh to be purebred especially the Hebrew nation and is why it was separated in Genesis only and was intended to show the bloodline of the Messiah and not separate the races of the 6th and or 8th day or any other race. Anyone that claims this is a liar and is a false teacher. More than likely it is the listener or student that exhibits these sick symptoms of paranoia and parasitoid. The Kenite, races; if that is what one wishes to call them, were NOT created by God. Anyone that says this is ridiculously inane and most likely an Illiterate as well. This is what teachers are for to teach the illiterate and give them information to grow to adulthood. Mature.

http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/docrob/ken001.htm

Does God hate Moses wife and her Father, both were Kenite and those that Christ told them that their Father is Satan? If so then God hate the Jews, because it was some Jew, Jesus was talking to when He said their Father is Satan.

Dude you are Crazy?

For those who have excellent comprehension skills, you know Moses's father n law was not a kenite, however he lived where kenites dwelt. For example, I was born in MS but reside in TN. What does that have to do with my bloodline or the color of my skin? Nothing! Some people always end up $1 short.

Midian was a territory settled by one of Abrahams sons and they were called Midianites. The scripture said that Jethro was a ?the priest of Midian? , meaning that he was living in Midian not the priest of the Midianites.

The descendants of the Kenite, Moses? father-in-law (Jethro), went up from the city of palms with the sons of Judah, to the wilderness of Judah which is in the south of Arad; and they went and lived with the people.

Judges 1:16

Now Heber (same as Jethro) the Kenite had moved away from the Kenites, the descendants of Hobab, Moses? father-in-law. He lived near the great tree in Zaanannim near Kedesh

Judges 4:11

Heber and Jethro are the same person and is referred to as a Midianite and Kenite meaning they are one and the same.

Judges 5:24 Blessed above women shall Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite be, blessed shall she be above women in the tent.

Why would a ?Kenite? be blessed if they are off springs of the Satan

Now answer my previous question:

When Jesus said to some Jews

?Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.? John 8:44

Does that mean that their Father was literally, the devil or was Jesus speaking of their behavior. This is the same case with the Kenites was they the literal seed of the devil or was an application being made based on their behavior?

Kenite means sons of Cain. Scripture states that Cain is not of the geneaology of Adam. It also states that Cain came from that wicked one. Who is that wicked one? His name is Lucifer and Christ clearly stated this while He was on earth. They act devilish because they are devilish, however "WHOSOEVER WILL" applies to all........including kenites.

Kenite means sons of Cain. Scripture states that Cain is not of the geneaology of Adam. It also states that Cain came from that wicked one. Who is that wicked one? His name is Lucifer and Christ clearly stated this while He was on earth. They act devilish because they are devilish, however "WHOSOEVER WILL" applies to all........including kenites.

Genesis 4:1. And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

RB

Answer my question about Jesus.

If what you are saying about Cain is true (not mentioned in the Genealogy of Adam). Therefore, Abel must also be an offspring of Satan because he is not mentioned in the genealogy. I am guessing Ms. Eve, had two children out of wedlock by Satan. Now why would God allow this? With that being said I am guessing all of Eves children were by Satan, because they had other children and their names are not mentioned in the genealogy of Adam.

?and many other sons and daughters? Genesis 5:4

Eve said ?I have gotten a man (Cain) from the Lord," then she bore his brother (Abel). So both are of the devil ?right? Gen 4:1,2

Question: Where does it state that Eve committed adultery with Lucifer? That?s not possible since Lucifer was an angel and angels are neither male nor female, meaning that Lucifer did not posses the ?tools? to in impregnate Eve or any other female.

The reason Cain and others are not mentioned is because they are not in the direct line of Jesus.

Jesus said to ?Get thee behind me, Satan,? to Peter.

He (Jesus) told his disciples that he would have to be killed and then raised from the dead, and Peter objected that this should not happen. Jesus saw Peter as a tempter, trying to talk him out of doing what he was put on Earth to do.

Thats the same attitude Satan had, trying to stop Jesus.

Question: Was Jesus literally calling Peter, Satan or was Jesus referring to Peters attitude / behavior.

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent(SATAN), Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Gen 3:15 And I(GOD) will put enmity(HATRED/ENEMY) between thee(SATAN) and the woman(EVE), and between thy(SATAN) seed(CHILDREN) and her(EVE) seed(CHILDREN); it shall bruise thy(SATAN) head, and thou shalt bruise his(CHRIST) heel.

Who is God talking to? Satan! Why is God talking to Satan about children that will come from Eve? It was Satan's children that were screaming crucify Him! This was the same group that Christ told to their face that they were of the devil. God is talking about prophecy before it even happened and yet people can't see it because they are spiritually blind.

Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Gen 4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Gen 4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

Gen 4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

Gen 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, [said she], hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

Scripture didn't state Adam knew his wife a second time. It states Eve continued in labor, therefore we know Cain and Abel are twins, but not identical. Seth took the place of Abel, but the reader should notice that no one took the place of Cain. Why? Cain was not from Adam! The reader should also notice that Cain and Abel brought their offering at the same time because they were the same age. This is why they brought their offering at the same time. This confirms they were the same age.

1Cr 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Mat 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mat 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Mat 19:11 But he said unto them, All [men] cannot receive this saying, save [they] to whom it is given.

Mat 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from [their] mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive [it], let him receive [it].

Genesis 3:14-15

God's judgment on the snake, the woman, and the man involved both a
life function and a relationship. In each case the punishment corresponded to the character of the crime.

"Curses are uttered against the serpent and the ground, but not against the man and woman, implying that the blessing has not been utterly lost. It was not until human murder, a transgression against the imago Dei, (Latin term for "Image of God) that a person (Cain) receives the divine curse.

The snake had been crafty (Heb. 'arum), but now it was cursed (Heb. 'arur). It had to move on its belly and to eat dust. (14).

Since snakes do not literally feed on dust (snakes eat plants and animals), therefore, this must be taken figuratively and not literally. Eating dust is an idiom used in other ancient Near Eastern writings to describe the lowest of all forms of life. Also it describes humiliation and total defeat (Ps. 44:25; 72:9; Isa. 25:12; 49:23; 65:25; Mic. 7:17).

There would be antagonism (enmity, opposition, animosity) between the serpent and human beings (15a). This ?feeling? exists between snakes and people, but God's intention in this verse seem to indicate that the person behind the snake (Satan) as well as, and the snake itself. Why the snake, it?s possible the snake may have had some level of intelligence

". .. the seed of the serpent refers to natural humanity whom he (Lucifer) has led into rebellion against God. Humanity is now divided into two communities: the elect, who loves God, and the reprobate, who love self (John 8:31-32, 44; 1 John 3:8).

Each of the characters of Genesis will be either of the seed of the woman that reproduces her spiritual propensity, or of the seed of the Serpent that reproduces his unbelief." And that holds true today either you are seed (producer) of spiritual things or things of evil.

Man would eventually destroy the serpent, though the serpent would wound man (15b). This is a prophecy of the victory of the ultimate "Seed" of the woman (Messiah) over Satan ( Rev. 19:1-5; Gal. 3:16, 19; Heb. 2:14; 1 John 3:8).

Moreover if Cain was literal seed of Satan and Abel was his twin, therefore both are the seed of Satan as well as Seth, would you not agree? As was all of the other ?children? of Eve as well as Adam, based on your faulty theology, this would suggest that Lucifer created / made Eve after his image / likeness.

Because during the creation God said ?after its own kind? meaning, dogs can only procreate dogs, cats can only procreate cats, rats can only procreate rats, grass can only produce grass seeds, not lizards or bugs, corn can only produce corn, it?s impossible to plant a corn plant and it produce a cabbage of a worm. Thus, mankind can only produce mankind, not monkeys or gorillas (defeating the theory of evolution).

Now you have to explain how Lucifer (an angel ? neither male nor female) carried the necessary DNA to impregnate Eve to produce Cain. And you have to explain how Adam was able to procreate with Eve. Because if Eve was able to produce Cain (seed of Lucifer) if would have been impossible for her to have children with Adam.

Also those that cried ?Crucify him? were Jews, whom you are saying are the seeds of Lucifer. Considering, that God said ?Let each produce after its own kind? Therefore would that not make the descendants from Seth to Christ the seed of Lucifer. Even so, that would make all ?mankind the seed of Lucifer? since Eve is the original mother.

1Jo 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

1Jo 3:12 Not as Cain, [who] was of that wicked one(SATAN), and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

I just don't what more God could have told us that He didn't in ref to what Satan did to Eve. If you are of someone then that means you came from them and it's just self explanatory.

Who is God talking to? Satan! Why is God talking to Satan about children that will come from Eve? It was Satan's children that were screaming crucify Him! This was the same group that Christ told to their face that they were of the devil. God is talking about prophecy before it even happened and yet people can't see it because they are spiritually blind.

Scripture didn't state Adam knew his wife a second time. It states Eve continued in labor, therefore we know Cain and Abel are twins, but not identical. Seth took the place of Abel, but the reader should notice that no one took the place of Cain. Why? Cain was not from Adam! The reader should also notice that Cain and Abel brought their offering at the same time because they were the same age. This is why they brought their offering at the same time. This confirms they were the same age.

Matthew 12
35. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
36. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Matthew 12:34. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Revelation 22
18. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Romans 16
17. Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

2 John 1
9. Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11. For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Titus 3
10. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11. Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

I beg all, Please read your Bible. If not, you may become PREY to false doctrine. Again, read God's word and use His word as your foundation, not internet postings (including any thing I post) or additional writings/ interpretations of man. Most of all, learn to fear (reverence) God and His word, He will not always show patience to those who continue to manipulate His words.

In Genesis 4:1-2 we can then see that after Eve conceived Cain she then bare Abel but it doesn't say how long the interval between the two conceptions was. Was it nine months, one year or ten years. Therefore, thereis no foundation to suggest they are twins.

Then[IF] they are as I said before. Satan would have to be the father of Abel. Because if Adam is the father of Adel and Lucifer is the father of Cain, they are not twins.

The reader should note that other races were present on earth before Adam and Eve were created. The bible is about one man's family and that man's name is Adam. The "ONLY" and I mean "ONLY" time you read about another race of people is "UNLESS" that race comes into contact with that man's family. What's my point? All races did not come from Adam and Eve and the bible confirms this for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. It will be impossible for you to understand the end if you don't understand the beginning. God tells a story about how He created the world and people in "CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER" in Genesis. He clearly told us that He created other races before Adam and Eve and realized that He didn't have a man to til the ground "AFTER" the other races were created. God blessed them and told them to be fruitful and multiply and they did. How do we know other races were here before Adam and Eve? God sent Cain to the land of Nod and Cain took wives from "ANOTHER RACE". Where did these women come from and show me scripture? God did not create Adam's race because it was special. He created Adam's race to separate it from the other races so there wouldn't be confusion about what race Christ came from. This is why God kept the bloodline pure because Satan tried to destroy the pure bloodline to prevent Christ from being born. Satan started the contamination first by impregnating Eve and he sent his fallen angels to impregnate the daughters of Adam and they thought they succeeded until God told Noah that his "PEDIGREE" was "PURE" and had not been "CONTAMINATED" by the fallen angels. This is why God brought about the flood which was to destroy the majority of giants the fallen angels were breeding.

How blind can one be if scripture clearly state angels are male? They asked Christ what did God look like and Christ told them He was created in the exact image as God, but some people can't figure out that if Christ was a male and He stated that He looks like God, then God must be a male. This makes sense! Why? All throughout the bible God refers to "HIMSELF" as a He and not a "HER". Why can't people see this without confusing themselves? God "ALWAYS" and I mean "ALWAYS" refer to angels as the "SON'S OF GOD", in fact lets listen to what God calls Lucifer to prove that Lucifer is a male angel.............

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Rev 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them(KENITES) which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they(KENITES) are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try(TEST) them that dwell upon the earth.

Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Heteropaternal superfecundation

Heteropaternal superfecundation was responsible for Able being the son of Adam and Cain being the son of the serpent (see Serpent's Seed). It is very rare in humans, though more common in other animals. This is primarily due to the predominance of 1:1 heterosexual partner pairings among humans. A woman who has sexual relations with two or more men at short intervals within the same ovulatory period can be impregnated by both men.

http://en.believethesign.com/index.php?title=Heteropaternal_superfecundation

The Serpent's Seed

God spoke to the serpent in the Garden of Eden, after the serpent had beguiled Eve, and said "I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." This scripture presents two mysteries: first, what is the seed of the woman, and secondly, what is the seed of the serpent?

Physically, it is the male that carries seed for reproduction. A woman has no seed of her own. The only man that was born without a natural father was Jesus. The woman's seed, therefore, is the virgin-born man, Jesus Christ.

The serpent, however, is not awaiting a similar virgin-reincarnation. But, just as the seed of the woman refers to a physical offspring, so the seed of the serpent refers to a physical offspring. The hatred that was prophecied to exist between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent must be evident in the Bible in order to understand who the seed of the serpent is. However, this hatred is not evident between Jesus and an animal, such as a snake, but between Jesus and man. Jesus was crucified by men, which were the manifestation of the seed of the serpent, just as Abel was murdered by Cain, another manifestation of the seed of the serpent.

Jesus said to these people

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they(KENITES) are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Are you saying Jesus is a Kenite and a child of Lucifer?

God spoke to the serpent in the Garden of Eden, after the serpent had beguiled Eve, and said "I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." This scripture presents two mysteries: first, what is the seed of the woman, and secondly, what is the seed of the serpent?

Physically, it is the male that carries seed for reproduction. A woman has no seed of her own. The only man that was born without a natural father was Jesus. The woman's seed, therefore, is the virgin-born man, Jesus Christ.

Jesus is from Adam's genes and not Satan's. I say again! Jesus is from Adam's genes and not Satan's! It's an abomination to even suggest such a thing! For those who can't comprehend should pray for reading comprehension.

For those who simply don't get it, I will explain this whereby a child can understand. There are a group of people called Jews, however there are group of people who "CLAIM" to be a Jew but they are not. Christ knows all of those who are from the actual bloodline of the Jews and those who are not. The group that "CLAIM" to be from the Jew bloodline are the Kenites. They "CLAIM" to be something they are not.

I have never stated that all Jews are Kenites! I clearly stated that a race of people called Kenites "CLAIM" to be Jews but they are not.

Back