Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Alcorn State Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Georgia Tech Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:30pm CT
TV/Stream: Fox Sports South/ESPN3

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely will be watching this game. I'm curious to see what kinda numbers the GT QB will put up tonight.

You can also listen to the Alcorn broadcast via Tune in Radio. In the search box type life 91.7 wprl.

This is a huge Game for Gibbs, if he can put together any success it will help his chances at the next Level. These are the Games that have hindered our players from being drafted, the lack of any results on the Big Stage... In the same time, the Washington State game is the Game that got Jason Hatcher Drafted

I just reviewed the game GT had against Ga Southern, I'm changing my stance on this game.

Alcorn might do a lil something especially if our Defense has a solid grasp on the option from the start.

I'm interested to see how Alcorn's staff has prepared for this. The wishbone is NO JOKE when it's executed correctly.

This is a huge Game for Gibbs, if he can put together any success it will help his chances at the next Level. These are the Games that have hindered our players from being drafted, the lack of any results on the Big Stage... In the same time, the Washington State game is the Game that got Jason Hatcher Drafted

I agree. We know he's not going to be a QB at the next level but if he can rush for like 100-150 yards and have 300-350 yards total offense against a Top 20 FBS team and carry that over into the SWAC he'll definitely get looks.

I just reviewed the game GT had against Ga Southern, I'm changing my stance on this game.

Alcorn might do a lil something especially if our Defense has a solid grasp on the option from the start.

Ga southern is a legit fbs sxhool that beat florida. No comparison to the Braves. Usm couldn't win the swac.

It's a pretty tall order. GA. Southern runs the same offense as GT does also, so they're real familiar with it. I'm pulling for you Injuns though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back